The Bitch Thread

**C**

Reaction score
Following kimbo's thread and after I've had another vent in tri2 about MIL I thought we could contribute to a thread where you pick one person who you really don't like at the moment and in one sentence say what you'd love to be able to say to their faces!

I'll go first.

MIL

You are an interfering old bullfrog and you have the most hideous and tacky taste...your ornaments look lovely....in my bin! :lol:

aaaaaaah that's better

lol i like the sound of this thread, but i really would be here all day saying stuff haha

:|

S - Get over yourself you miserable, all about me, mardy arse cow.

S no1 --- I HATE YOU, YOU BIG EARED STONER

S no 2 ---- WISH *** ***** **** *** *******

K ---- GROW UP

M --- GO BACK TO THE P**********

E --- DONT MAKE ME LAUGH :rotfl:

i'm not feeling much anger at the moment but i'll be sure to add to this the next time nat's mom calls and wakes up Ryan... :x

ok here goes lool

A.R-DIE OF AIDS/ CATCH HIV AND RYD A BYCICLE INTO A MOVING BUS AND GET SHOT IN THE LEG... GO EAT PORK FLAVOURED MONKEYS... YOU POOHCHUNKED-BIG-FAT-SCUM-OF-A-BAG... U MONGRELED FLEABAG...

that does feel abit better lool

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
ok here goes lool

A.R-DIE OF AIDS/ CATCH HIV AND RYD A BYCICLE INTO A MOVING BUS AND GET SHOT IN THE LEG... GO EAT PORK FLAVOURED MONKEYS... YOU POOHCHUNKED-BIG-FAT-SCUM-OF-A-BAG... U MONGRELED FLEABAG...

that does feel abit better lool

woooooooooooo ill second that for my S no2!!!

**C** said:
MIL

You are an interfering old bullfrog and you have the most hideous and tacky taste...your ornaments look lovely....in my bin! :lol:

aaaaaaah that's better

How do you know my mother in law ??? :rotfl:

pork flavoured monkeys.. :rotfl:

Sorry I'll be serious for a second... :|

No, I can't it's too funny :) :rotfl:

Oh i love this thread already!

M - You selfish self centered cow!!! You only call me to talk about yourself and your problems. You never ask how I'm doing (I'm pregnant REMEMBER!!!!) and i'm getting sick and tired of your rants. Everyone says you're jealous of me and I'm beginning to think it's TRUE! you get on a lot of people's nerves, no wonder all your boyfriends end up leaving you!!

(OOOps I was only allowed one sentence sorry... but this girl is a real bitch)

can i do another one??!! can I do another one??!!

MUM - I love you but what you did to Jessica is wrong and I am finding it hard to forgive you, that's why i'm not talking to you. When you come back from holiday we'll sort it out, but right now i just don't have the strength to pick up the phone and make up. :cry:

Dad why do you always pick her over the rest of the family, you know she makes you ill and bleeds you of every penny. :(

Excellent... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

B Why don't you get your head out of your enormous fat a*se and admit that you are a lying, conniving twisted little wh*re...who's been proven to be the duracell battery of all liars...sending me twisted sh*t just because you are a green eye b*tch...Anyone who lies about miscarrying babies should be shot.. and I can prove 100% you have....In your own writing.. You stupid ignorant Wh*re bag!!! It's not my fault you needed to trap you bf just to feel wanted when he was going to leave you... It would be sad if it wasn't for the fact the baby don't look like him and everyone here knows he looks Spanish... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LOOSER!!! Was that why you were so effing desperate to find out when you conceived? because your bf just happened to be away when you did????

Wow.. that felt better... I just need someone to send her the link to this thread... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She will know it's her I am talking about.. :roll: Because its all true....ahahahaha!!!!

Tommo: I wish you could have been supportive yesterday when i tolf you i wanted a career change and I wanted to train as a hairdresser.
I dont give a flying poop that the money isnt all that, i want to behappy and have a job where i can spend my evenings at home and some of my weekend wih our children!
Believe me im pissed off with you, i want to make something of mylife, why did you have to make a fucking mockery of it. :twisted:

Sorry for swearing

Squiglet said:
Excellent... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

B Why don't you get your head out of your enormous fat a*se and admit that you are a lying, conniving twisted little wh*re...who's been proven to be the duracell battery of all liars...sending me twisted sh*t just because you are a green eye b*tch...Anyone who lies about miscarrying babies should be shot.. and I can prove 100% you have....In your own writing.. You stupid ignorant Wh*re bag!!! It's not my fault you needed to trap you bf just to feel wanted when he was going to leave you... It would be sad if it wasn't for the fact the baby don't look like him and everyone here knows he looks Spanish... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LOOSER!!! Was that why you were so effing desperate to find out when you conceived? because your bf just happened to be away when you did????

Wow.. that felt better... I just need someone to send her the link to this thread... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She will know it's her I am talking about.. :roll: Because its all true....ahahahaha!!!!

i actually no sum1 like that lool shes a ryt bitch

To my parents, I am no longer in your life because you will only have me if you are allowed to manipulate and control me beyond belief. You criticise every aspect of me being till I am destroyed then laugh at me for getting upset, I hate you for the lies and and the maipulation.

You didnt speak to me at all throughout my pregnancy, I felt so alone. I had no mother to talk to, to guide and supprt me through those scary 9 months.

I cannot believe youve not even come to see Scarlett since she's been born, Ive given you both soo many opportunties to sort things out and you refuse. Youve missed so many years of my life and now you are missing hers, shes already changed so much.

I cannot take the pain and upset so I dont speak to you anymore, stop telling people I have just gone off and dont want to know u anymore because its all down to you and the things youve done.. and you know this.

D - you are a complete t***head, stonehead and d***head, oh and while we're on the subject of heads...you have a small and smelly dingaling!

*This isn't OH by the way*

This threads great :twisted:

MIL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*Smacks with a large wet fish* Get bent, get lost im not laughing with u im laughing at you! F**king thick b!tch.

*ahem* :shhh: :shhh: :angel:

xx

i don't have anyone to be angry with at the moment (OH is asleep!! :rotfl: ), but i will remember this thread when i do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back