gone off meat :-(

louears

Reaction score
that is 2 days in a row i have hardly eaten anything :( i made shepherds pie but then couldn't eat any, i realised tonight it is the meat i can't stand, i am going to get so bored of just veg, veg and more veg :(

I've gone off meat quite a lot (although not exclusively) - was meant to be having meat balls tonight and can't even look at the mince!

That being said have just ordered sweet and sour chicken instead (but when it's in batter it's not really meat!)

babyblonde said:
I've gone off meat quite a lot (although not exclusively) - was meant to be having meat balls tonight and can't even look at the mince!

That being said have just ordered sweet and sour chicken instead (but when it's in batter it's not really meat!)
maybe it is just mince with me, we had mince and veg curry last night, i had 1 mouthful, and mince in shepherds pie tonight, again i had 1 mouthful, got nowt else in until shopping tomorrow. :(
chicken in batter sounds good though :)

I'm off of meat too.
I can cope with a slice of processed sandwich ham, but "proper" meat is a no go atm for me.. weird.
I keep eating fruit and stuff it gets me by, and then i pick at my meals lol.
xx

Jaded Diamond said:
I'm off of meat too.
I can cope with a slice of processed sandwich ham, but "proper" meat is a no go atm for me.. weird.
xx
a few weeks ago i would eat anything i could get my hands on :rotfl: now i am picking at my food too, crisp sandwiches are the only thing that tastes good, and it has to be seabrook prawn cocktail :rotfl: not very nutritional though

It may be the texture of the mince rather than the taste - it is a very peculiar texture and is quite often something I go off if I feel queasy normally.

(I'm a total texture-phobe - most things I don't like are due to texture rather than taste - the worst, most vomit inducing thing is soggy bread :puke: )

louears said:
Jaded Diamond said:
I'm off of meat too.
xx
a few weeks ago i would eat anything i could get my hands on :rotfl: now i am picking at my food too, crisp sandwiches are the only thing that tastes good, and it has to be seabrook prawn cocktail :rotfl: not very nutritional though

This is exactly what I've been like hun - first ate anything I saw and now just pick at things

babyblonde said:
It may be the texture of the mince rather than the taste - it is a very peculiar texture and is quite often something I go off if I feel queasy normally.

(I'm a total texture-phobe - most things I don't like are due to texture rather than taste - the worst, most vomit inducing thing is soggy bread :puke: )
eww yeah soggy bread :puke: i think you could be right about it been more a texture thing, it is very strange, i have always been a fussy eater but always loved veg, and suffered with an eating disorder quite a few years back, and it was always bread and meat and sweet things i hated then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back