Things That Make You Go Argghh!!! (grumpy ol' women thread)

kazlin

Reaction score
My first Argghh is:

THE MULLET...need I say more!

294811361.jpg

My second is:

SHEPHERDS PIE...I can't stand the taste of lamb!

236515.jpg

lol id be more worried about those thongs :puke: :moon:

You never met my ex did you kaz, but he had hair just like that!!!!!!!

what was I thinking :roll:

things that make me go arrrgggggg are beetroot and boys who wear thier trousers to low, like this

nn_mank_baggy_061024.300w.jpg

whats the point????? :wall:

Excessive cheap gold jewellery!!

And I mean excessive....I have some family members (distant relations :roll:) who think wearing 3 pairs of gold creaole earings (various sizes), plus two pairs of studs, 5 thick gold chains and a chunky gold ring on every finger is a good look.

IT ISN'T!!!!! it doesn't make you look rich, it makes you look tacky! Gah!

i agree about the cheap jewellery lol also people who let their kids noses run until the snot is reachin there mouth ewwww give them a tissue!!!!!

:D

xxxxx

Ahh,like those horrible big gold earrings from argos blegghhh.

I HATE people who chew with their mouths open and/or make noises when they eat. It gets to the point where i can't actually stay in the same room as them.I also hate people who come up really close to your face when talking to you.

the list could go on and on,but I'll stop there before i get myself worked up!

Blokes who walk down the street with their hands in their pants groping their balls :x
Period pains (which is what I have right now. Hugs please)
marmite :puke:

Ohhh and people who complain about stuff they get for free like health service, dole money, housing, education :x :x

I agree with you all! lol!
I cannot stand people who chew chewing gum around me! I hate everything about it - the sound, the open mouth-ness of it etc. :wall:

Spitting!

The prices of birthday cards...it's RIDICULOUS... and the fact you have to look up the special code for each card you look at really pees me off.

Urchin said:
Spitting!

Oh yeah, that too! I could actually go on Grumpy Old Women or Room 101 - except I couldn't limit it to 5 things!

urg yeah spitting is disgusting, a male friend of mine when I was a kid used to hoick up these great big spits and it made me wretch every time....I just wretched thinking about it :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

My hubby farting on me in bed and pretending not to hear the baby in the night when she needs feeding.

People who eat or smoke when I'm on the phone to them, drivers who hog the outside lane then only do 60mph, spitting, boy racers who blast their music out of their cars with their windows down driving too fast through the town centre :x

Automated telephone services. When you have to say "yes" or "no" and it makes you feel common and silly.

People who jump queues.

People who make a mess of public toilets. Do they throw loo roll all over their bathroom floor at home?

Kids who are forward. "I like to eat them" "well then bugger off and tell your mummy to buy you some then, these are my chocolate buttons".

People who say one thing but mean another. Tell it how it is I say.

So for me....yeah mostly people make me go arghhhhh!!! :)

Ewwww, spitting, chewing out loud and...

this...

cool04.jpg

What a classy bird!

People who blow their noses at the dinner table :evil: I really do NOT want to hear the contents of their head piling into a tissue whilst I'm eating :puke: :puke:

Moomum said:
People who blow their noses at the dinner table :evil: I really do NOT want to hear the contents of their head piling into a tissue whilst I'm eating :puke: :puke:

Sorry, but I can never understand this. Would you rather that somebody who has a runny nose just sits there with it dripping into their dinner? If someone has a cold, their nose is going to run a lot - it's not practical to expect them to leave the table every time they feel it running - they'd never get to eat their dinner!

Hot soup or spicy food makes my nose run - so I blow my nose if it's running - I'm not ashamed ;) I'd rather blow it than eat my own snot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back