There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

Thanks JJ, I will be keeping a close eye on all you lot.

So much love to you all!!!

xxx

:hug:Sending you a large hug this week Lynz Logan XX
anytime you need a chat , we are all here for you X

OMG I can't believe I'll be Tri 2 on monday!!! good luck ladies hope to see you with me soon xxx

Hey JJ they changed my dates slightly so I'm now due 10th Dec instead of 13 Dec so I'll be off to tri 2 very very soon :)

Last edited:
I love this thread - watching your name move up the list as you get closer to Tri 2! Thanks JJ Mum! :)

Arg! no monday go away lol, Imma cheat and stay in tri 1 till I get my scan done on thursday!

Ummm I will be feb, but i dont know a date as I dont know when I ov, lol. I will let you know when I have a proper edd.

Ummm I will be feb, but i dont know a date as I dont know when I ov, lol. I will let you know when I have a proper edd.

Congrats Mrs_B , I have added you to the list, seems a shame to wait till you get an EDD, I think they may give you an early scan to work it out X

Arg! no monday go away lol, Imma cheat and stay in tri 1 till I get my scan done on thursday!

Yeah you have to stay , all dating scans in here please!!! (esp as I reackon you have more than one in there ~Momma'Kat!!!) :shock:

I love this thread - watching your name move up the list as you get closer to Tri 2! Thanks JJ Mum! :)

Just you wait SPC, your approaching the top section, just wait till you fall of the top into Tri 2 :dance:

Congrats Mrs_B , I have added you to the list, seems a shame to wait till you get an EDD, I think they may give you an early scan to work it out X

Thanks, I can hope! Seeing the doctor on thursday so will let you know what she says.

Please could you put me down for the 17th December, even if it is only for a few days, until i move over to Tri 2. I had my scan on Friday and all is well and all to the dates i thought it was.

11th Feb for me. I'm being positive this time!

11th Feb for me. I'm being positive this time!

Huge Congrats Lillie, welcome back to Tri 1 :wave:

You have two due date buddies already also due on 11th Feb!

I have added you to the list X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back