There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

26th decf for me for now, scqn on tuesday might say different

26th decf for me for now, scqn on tuesday might say different

You have been added Lou'n'4boys , welcome another boxing day baby, you xmas due dates are going to have a cracking xmas

Just bumpng the thread so the new girls can see it X

Im off to 2nd Tri - Good luck to everyone getting to 2nd :) x :wave::wave:

Wow I can be here too now! My guess date (because I don't like the sound of due date and hardly anyone actually delivers the baby that day). Could you put me up for February the 11th? (2011)

Im due 9th December!!! I expect that to change when I go for my scan on Thursday though lol
Lots of christmassey babies this year, how sweet :)
Congratulations everyone!!
xx

Im due 9th December!!! I expect that to change when I go for my scan on Thursday though lol
Lots of christmassey babies this year, how sweet :)
Congratulations everyone!!
xx

Congrats and I have added you to the listing, good luck for your scan on thursday

Wow I can be here too now! My guess date (because I don't like the sound of due date and hardly anyone actually delivers the baby that day). Could you put me up for February the 11th? (2011)

Congrats Helen, I have added you to the listing x

eeek, how exciting!

my guess is the 29th Jan, but not been for my scan yet!

Hah! 4th Dec is my birthday aswell mikid! hoping baby will wait till after the party before making an appearence though its close!

Hiya JJ Mum - I think I should be moving onto Tri 2 is that right? Just wanted to make sure as it seems to have crept up on me!​

If you go, then I will too :) Dont want to go on my own.

xx

Hiya JJ Mum - I think I should be moving onto Tri 2 is that right? Just wanted to make sure as it seems to have crept up on me!​

Thanks for letting me know - Enjoy Trimester 1 Orange fluff, we will miss you in here X

If you go, then I will too :) Dont want to go on my own.

xx

Right then that's both of you off together ! :bump::preg:

Well done for reaching Trimester 2, make sure you pop back and see us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back