The "What did you get for Mother's Day thread"

Kimbo

Reaction score
yayyyy my first mothers day!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Leah (my mum :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: ) got me some pyjamas, some chocolates, and a little hanging plaque for my bedroom which says "I'm as lucky as can be, the world's best mummy belongs to me! Leah" :D

plaque.jpg

I'm well proud hehehehe

what did everyone else get???

Love the plaque :D

I got a forever friend teddy that says "Mummy" on it... a Silver charm necklace and a funny little book about being a mum :D

Aww thats lovely Kim!
I got a card and a lovely big photo frame with 3 different pictures of me and Harrison together :D

I got a big box of Lush bath stuff
a book about how great mummies are
and a new tooth!

:cheer:

That plaque is beautiful! :D

Normally I get a card from the cat and I had wondered if bump would get me anything. But the cat must be sulking because he didn't get a card for his birthday yesterday (though I did give him tuna). And bump apparently can't hold a pen yet. Oh well, there's always next year :rotfl:

Well, nothing to hold as Daddy is away and Arianna isn't quite big enough to go to the shops herself.

But Brian did call and told me to put the phone to Arianna's ear and she came up to me gave me a big cuddle, a kiss and her "I love you" which we taught her (she points to her eye, then her heart and then whoever she loves)

So I think that was the best pressie I could have got anyways :D:D:D

Kim, I love that wall hanging!!

I got a tatty teddy with I Love Mummy On it, a do it yourself mug lol ( its got Jack Hearts Mummy and his hand print on it, and Stardust DVD. and a cuddle :D tho jack decided he wanted the teddy for himself and went crawling off with it :rotfl:

What a lovely plaque Kim :D

I don't think that Dan is going to 'do' Mothers Day when he hatches...he's been kicking me like mad all morning! :lol:

I got a hand made card from Harrison and a big kiss and cuddle and told how much he loves me, while Lee bought me up breakfast in bed and did all the ironing.

i got a haomemade card, breakfast in bed :shock: and a new belt. which im really shocked at cus i usually get nowt.

xxx

Kieron bought me a box of chocs from thorntons and a pair of Mekenzie trainers from him and Hannah

look what milliepops got me! (well, my boyf got me them really, of course! lol)
yay! i thought he'd forgotten, but today my boyf presented me with these
10 pink roses coz i like pink! (theyvew scented the house they smell lovely!)
flowers1.jpg

flowers2.jpg

and these, my favourites! lol
cherrypog.jpg

also he got up with millie this morning and gave her a bottle and changed her nappy then took her downstairs so i could sleep a bit longer! :D

Cards
1 off Macaulay
3 off Jordan (2 he had made himself :D )
1 off Rob thanking me for being mum to his kids

And a new sewing machine

Maddsymoo got me a CD and a Tatty Bear that says Best Mum :D

i got puked on too :lol:

Riley got me a 'i love you' card and a box of yummy choccies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back