The "What did you get for Mother's Day thread"

i got a card from jayla and a me 2 you teddy bear that says:
MUM your allways there for me
to laugh , love and care
your simple the best mum in the world
i love the times we share.

I got a lie in and it was lovely! Best present ever :lol:

Also got a card, mug and breakfast in bed.
And haven't had to do a thing all day. Its been bliss :cheer:

I got a card (picked by Austin himself in the shop apparently!), some Gordon Ramsey chocolates that'd I'd been hinting about for a while, a book and a mug. OH excelled himself!

I got some PJ's and slippers, a certificate for being best mummy in world and a gorgeous picture of Jack blown up and mounted in a lovely frame. I also got took out for dinner to a gorgeous resteraunt called macdonalds which was perfect for me considering I am nursing the mother of all hangovers today :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I got some PJ's and slippers, a certificate for being best mummy in world and a gorgeous picture of Jack blown up and mounted in a lovely frame. I also got took out for dinner to a gorgeous resteraunt called macdonalds which was perfect for me considering I am nursing the mother of all hangovers today :)

hehhehehe no flirting with ronald i hope :D

I got breakfast in bed and a lay in, several cards including one from hubby.

Chocolate chocolate chocolate, flowers, money for the new book I wanted as dd couldnt fid it in shops.

And a lovely long lunch in a pub.....bliss

Jonah made me a card at school with a teabag in it, and a scone. The card said 'relax and put your feet up' :D

Today I got Lillies, Lindt balls, Stardust on DVD and a book I've been wanting for ages :cheer:

Then we had a lovely day at the Steam train with a pic-nic.

All in all a success I'd say 8)

i got a big i love mum teddy and a lindt choc bunny!!yum yum
and we went out last night, and i got taken for lunch today!!!!! :D

Well for my first Mothers Day I have been spoilt rotten!
I got breakfast in bed (Choccie croissants - YUM!) and I got cards off James, our two doggies Betty Boo and Angus, and off DH.
Then I got a percussion instrument set from James, some lovely PJ's from the doggies and some gorgeous Tulips and a sports top off DH!

I am currently sat whilst my wonderful DH cooks me dinner!!

I feel very spoilt!! 30 hour labour and emergency C section clearly paying off...!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jake made me this at nursery and he bought my traint tickets for us to see my mum next weekend :D

mothersday.jpg

Zilch....I think my hubby made me a card from Finn in the 5 mins it took for the kettle to boil this morning - he hadn't even bothered to change the American "You're the greatest MOM" thing it gave on the template!

Oh ... and I made breakfast & dinner too :wall: :wall: :wall: He's rubbish. I even got him a fathers day card & present last year and I was only about 16 weeks pregnant!!!!

from my DF and Braydon i got a card and a fabulous mummy book
and from my mummy, daddy and braydon i got a yummy mummy mug and a certificate that my mum and bray made with with pic of Bray and says i am a brill mummy, i was so chuffed i sat there crying

from my DF and Braydon i got a card and a fabulous mummy book
and from my mummy, daddy and braydon i got a yummy mummy mug and a certificate that my mum and bray made with with pic of Bray and says i am a brill mummy, i was so chuffed i sat there crying

I got a radley purse and chocs from the kids. Dh made me breakfast and I went back to bed for an hour.

Jess made me things at nursery through the week, a card, a wee girt with chocs in it.

i got brekie in bed...a long lie in until 11am!! lovely bunch of roses and somethin g very similar to this

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/5724953/

only mine has a babies hand inside the mothers hand with "a mother may hold her childs hand for a short while, but she will hold their hearts forever"

it has also ben personalised with to my mummy love always christopher

owww we have also been out for a carvary this afternoon..that was so so so lovely

so im a happy mummy today..even tho my baby boy has a bad cold :hug:

I got a big bunch of flowers and a 'Happy Hooker' book (crochet book) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back