What did we get- if anything???

Yvonne

Reaction score
What did we get for mothers day?

I got a box of choccies (i'm on a diet!!)
A bunch of flowers and a pair of slippers.

Bless, Amy had eaten most of my chocolates so it saves me eating them!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYNE!!

I got a card from Rubie, OH 10 year old made me one, and I got a lovely one from his 2 combined with lovely messages in it.

I also got £60 to have my hair done, a cardigan, a t shirt, a shirt and a CD.

We also went to the pub for a couple of hours while my mum babysat and I've just got back and put the tea on.

OH 18 year old also washed, hoovered and polished my car.

I've had a lovely day :D :D :D

I got:
The new Stephen King book (I'm a huge SK fan)
Lush goodies and floating candles for in the bath.
A pink flowery plaque with the word "MOTHER" on it. (Mason insisted..it's foul!)
Big Bunch of flowers

Also I'm getting a sewing machine, which sounds stupid but I actually really want one to make baby quilts and playmats etc.

i just got a card, oh feeling very guilty, well i bloody hope he is!!!!!!! not that im ungratefull

Kim- you must be a very nice step mum, if they was all soooo nice bless.

leanne- typical men! I am sure thats all I will get next year too!!!

My mum did get me a Happy Mum to be Card... bless her, its so cute and she searched everywhere for it!! xxx :D

i got some choccies a teeddy and a top for B with mummys lil soldier on it lol

i got cards from all 3 and jase

a worlds best mum certificate
a laura ashey fancy wine glass
and a strawberry plant

I got a card and a breeds apart cuddly cat :D , and lots of hugs and kisses and OH cooked me a yummy thai green curry :dance: :dance:

Alex didn't want to be up and about at 4am - best present ever :dance: and with the clocks going forward, I didn't get up until 9am :D

I suggested we do something for tea - Stuart went for pizza - I was meaning something a bit special, but at least I didn't have to cook.

Charlotte got me a bunch of flowers with her pocket money and all 3 have been doing little jobs all day - my front door has even had a wash

I got a lovely card and the New woman Hits Frome The Chick Flicks CD of both my little babes.

I got a card and next week we are staying at a hotel for BIL's wedding reception and I have to get a beauty treatment at the spa.ohhhhh :D

my 12 year old saved his pocket money bless him and bought me a lovely huge card a box of thorntons chocs and 2 cans of impulse its the first time hes bought me anything off his own back and i was so touched i cried for ages my mum normally takes him to get me pressies but he insisted this year he wanted to do it by himself and it makes it so much more special :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxx

Hearts81 - i didn't get any thing either - Think hubby felt very guilty later as he was being very cuddly - even gave me a back massage!! and bought a child carrier that goes on your back - this was at 8pm!

Phoebe got me a lovely card, a teddy, mug (going to be a yearly tradition apparantly!!), fridge magnet and a 'mums' note book!!!

My Lucky Lady (dog!!) also got me a lovely card and a Terrys Chocolate Orange!!

I got a Picture frame that i wanted to pics of kacy in of every month of her first year.

Glad everyone had a great mother day.

My Lucky Lady (dog!!) also got me a lovely card and a Terrys Chocolate Orange!!

I've got visions of a dog walking down the street with a shopping basket and a half eaten choccie orange

Sounds like you all had a lovely day.... our Mother's day is only in May. I'm a mommy of THREE.... can't believe it some days.
How exciting!! and tiring!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Emilia xx

I got a card from OH, signed by him but with "PP Naomi" written underneath it...he also didn't work yesterday and we went out to lunch.

Nice day :D

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back