The "What did you get for Mother's Day thread"

well to my amazement, Rob got a card and a nice lovely big bunch of tulips - diff colour pinks - my fave! I cried cos i didnt think hed get me nething from Leah as we arent together, he said he would of done sumthing personalised but obv he doesnt really have her when im not there (he could do but its just that we spend every weekend together with Leah n do family stuff) anyway, i wasnt bothered - i was crying when i read the card, really suprised me that rob would write what he did. He put, mummy, thank you for everything you do for me, i couldnt ask for a better mummy ( i know daddy feels the same way too) Lots of love Leah :D :D

so after being really happy getting that, my mum n dad - bless them got me a card n leah did some doodling in it n they got me a mega bunch of white and pink tulips. (just incase Rob didnt get nething)

oooo gosh sorry for the essay :oops:

Tori said:
He put, mummy, thank you for everything you do for me, i couldnt ask for a better mummy ( i know daddy feels the same way too) Lots of love Leah :D :D

thats so cute :cry: :cry: :cry:

I got a lie in, a nice long bath, some hair straighteners and the best present by far was Brody was extra cuddley today and I got so many slobbery kisses! I swear he must have known it was mothers day! :D

I had a lovely day, I got some beautiful tulips too - two excellent books and a teddy and a playstation game yay! got spolt and got a nice card too, so ive had a lovely day. I didnt get dinner cooked though. I went ove to mils and cooked for her instead a she looked sfter the kids for me last night. :D

I got a card, flowers, a balloon and a cd. I also had a Mothers Day message from Jake :wink: in the local paper :D

Kim&Leah said:
Minxy said:
'Happy Hooker' book :D

pmsl :rotfl: :oops: :oops:

OH went into Borders bookshop and asked for it! Said luckily he got an effeminate bloke assistant who went 'Oooooooh, the knitting book!' straightaway :rotfl:

was so looking foward to today-last year i was still shell shocked by the whole parenting thing so I didnt enjoy Mothers Day at all :oops:

Today started s**te, Ruby was awake early, and OH stayed in bed as he was "tired"..so got up with her at 7am...went back to bed at 9am when she went for a nap :cheer:

On waking, got a card, followed by a comment by OH how Mothers Day was just a money making scam :roll: so I knew not to expect owt else :?

Anyway, this afternoon was better, I had planned a pub lunch with my mum, and my sis and our girls and we had a fab time-all girls together :cheer:

Ruby made this for me in nursery friday...

rubymotherday.jpg

Picies from today...

Me and Rubes

ruby527.jpg

Me sis and girls

ruby528.jpg

Dad and Rubes playing :lol:

ruby532.jpg

Rubys mummy said:
On waking, got a card, followed by a comment by OH how Mothers Day was just a money making scam :roll:

my oh calls it a hallmark holiday :rotfl:

I got loads! I don't know why!

I had asked for a pair of silver crocs, which I got :) Also, I got some kitchen gadgets including a proper sharp chefs knife which I'm chuffed with as I'd been moaning all week about how we don't have a decent knife.
Mason had bought me his own presents from a mother's day sale at school. I got a "best mum" teddy fridge magnet, a scented candle and a pink notebook :)

I also got some cool home made cards from the boys, so I did very well!

I got a small bunch of wooden flowers, and 2 cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back