What did we get for Valentines Day??

claire81

Reaction score
Are you still busy opening your cards???????? I couldn't get through the door!!!! :rotfl: Yeh right, one man is more than enough!! :lol:
I had a lovely card, in which he wrote some lovely stuff as we have been through so much this past year, so that brought a tear to my eyes, and some lovely pink lillies which i have never seen before and i love flowers!!

What did we all get???????

BUGGER ALL :x :x

DF is away in the army and he is 'skint' - i did get a lovely card though and he said he will take me for a meal and buy me something when he gets paid - also got a txt message from him this morning - so i will let him off :lol:

cow u got pink lilies lol my favs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont no what i got as dont see my bloke till tonight :D
i got him a card with our pic on burberry brit spray rockport shirt and a jumper
manda x

we dnt have much money atm. but DF made me a card. and brought me a teddy :) got up this morning and there was another card on the matt. so he bought me one too :)

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
so far iv only had an I love mummy me to u bear of Jamie lol
OH is at work so will b gettin my pressies when he gets in, he will b gettin his xbox 360 which hes wanted for ages and which i will prob regret buyin lol!! :roll: :doh:

would have replied earlier but it took me so long to wade through the cards and gifts (in my dreams). i got sod all lol

:rotfl: my oh said he will suprise me tonight hes not back till 8.30 :(
never mind we are having a candle dinner and exchanging pressies tonight when he gets back so im excited

Aww some sweeties out there!! Well i got him bugger all, as we're skint i'm doing a candle lit 3 course meal for him tonight, early night for the kids!! :wink:

nothing!!! :cry:

i only wanted a card :cry: we have been together 3yrs tomorrow and he is even going out with the blokes from work then. :cry: got nothing planned for tonight either

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We decided to get each other nothing as we are saving money as we are hoping to move into our own place! We did get each other a crad tho but he was late for work today so rushed out the door and we didnt get chance to give then to each other so have to wait til tonight!
He has said he will cook tea but im hopefull lol!
Oh Beany me and my partner met 3 years ago today aswell!!

Cause babys on way we decided not to buy each other anything as we thought it was more important as we aint got much money at the moment to spent it on baby instead of buying each other prezzies :)

I did however have a card and it said on the front

TO MY BABE AND MUMMY TO BE it was dead cute and he wrote some lovely stuff in it :hug:

I think he might be after his wicked way tonight :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got a beautifull card off of Ian and a big sloppy kiss from Alfie :hug: in my card was an IOU, for a day out just the two of us when we can get a sitter and also we've been on the glatenbury site and registered for tickets so thats my pressie haha :rotfl: but i love it and i cant wait till little man is in bed because its just me ian, two big fat juicey sirloin steaks, and a bottle of chilled champagne

I got a lovely card that said some lovely things in it! (Df always writes something nice in my card)

I also got a neckalace and a matching bracelet! He also bought me this top that i had my eye on the other day but decided against it as we where putting a deposit on the wedding rings that day, so thought id save a bit of money!

I Got Him LMA Manager for the playstation and a Rolling Stones belt buckle!

Tonight we are going to have a nice meal, rump steak and all the trimmings and a nice bottle of wine :D

littlelady87 said:
didnt get owt:( i am not loved lol

we all love ya hun :hug:

I got a gorgous card full of sweet nothings, ahh he is a hopeless romantic just like me! I also got Amy Winehouse's CD, and I got him a card with a photo of us on the front and a poem I wrote.

We're gonna pop out for a couple of drinks tonight and we've both got tomorrow off work so will probably have a nice chilled day tomorrow :D

thanx GGG, gutted you guys didnt ask for my home addy, was expecting cards from everyone on her :shakehead: shame lol :rotfl:

We too said no gifts this year due to lack of funds :x
He did however actually write some serious lovely stuff in my card and let me sleep in till 12.30 today when i got up and he'd done the house work and taken DD to school and walked the dogs, He's just gone to work and wont be back till midnight, ah well, least we got the rest of our lives together eh :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back