The two week wait...5dpo i think!

How is everyone?

Ohhh pt lol..got it! :)

JOJO- no Af yet! cd31!..bet she arrives tomorrow..one day late the witch!x

Thanks.. How are you feeling tonight?

I'm feeling... bleh! Sat at work just wanting to sleep and its only 9.30am! Today my stomach feels like I've been doing sit-ups.
I'm getting more and more convinced AF is going to be promptly on time on Saturday! :-(
How are you?

Noo keep positive :) they do say your sense of smell increases in early pregnancy.. I have my fingers crossed for you!!
I'm still awaiting af.. Think I ovulated late so she's only late due to that! Boo! X

Last edited:
Noo keep positive :) they do say your sense of smell increases in early pregnancy.. I have my fingers crossed for you!!
I'm still awaiting af.. Think I ovulated late so she's only late due to that! Boo! X

Well hopefully AF will not make an appearance!! And if she does, you yell at her until she goes away haha :)
Mine was 3 days late last month, could that have any effect on this month's af due date?

I will go mad at her lol!.. Errm yes I think it does Hun..you need to be aware of your shorter cycle and last one x

I just took a test, I couldn't wait!
I thought I saw a very feint line but not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me?! Argh! I'll wait until Sunday and do it again...

Ohh fingers crossed for you!! I got a BFN this morning and I'm 2 days late!x

Makes me wonder why we test at all?! I think I might just wait nine months and if there's a baby at the end of it, I'll have my BFP lol!
Hopefully AF stays away, good luck! When are you gonna test next? X

These are a tease!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 15
I know seems really strange why there's so many. Maybe try a different test?x

Yeah I will try and frer tomorrow morning x

Anybody see anything? I thought I saw a feint line but now I'm not so sure...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 15
Oh I'm not sure either Hun.. The picture is so bright x

I've tried to reduce the brightness, not sure how to do it really... Not sure I see anything at all now :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member