The two week wait...5dpo i think!

The witch arrived jojo! Blaaaaah! Your have your baby before I concieve mine lol xx

Sorry to hear that sozzy :(

Starting the ovulation kits this weekend, never used them before so a little apprehensive! Arent they expensive?! x

What a bitch of a witch!!

Halfway on Sunday! Although I'm
Not feeling movement yet so contantly anxious and stressing )or at least not movement I recognise)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Sozzy, that sucks :-(
I'm starting to get AF symptoms, due on Saturday. Rubbish!

No sign of AF yet... no symptoms or anything. I usually get terrible cramps, but nothing so far!

Well... AF was one day late, started on Sunday. Then by Tuesday it was gone (it is Wednesday now in NZ where I am) and I have had a little bit of brown blood when I wipe, nothing in my underwear or anything. Sorry for TMI!
I'm so confused right now!! I usually have awful cramps a day or two before but had nothing this time. Have had a few sharp pains in my womb/uterus area today. What's going on?!

Also, AF usually lasts about 5 days for me. So two days is very odd!

Have you tested again? I wouldnt rule a bfp out yet ( by the way what does bfp actually stand for, I know what it means just dont know what the b and f actually stand for!) :whistle:

Koala I'd test... Maybe you had some IB.

How's things soZzy?

So, to recap:
Dtd one day before ov
Symptoms throughout the month
AF arrived one day late
AF only lasted two days
Now have brown spotting
Pains around womb/uterus area
BFN!!!

Thie is driving me crazy...

So ive been using the ovulation kits and had nothing yet. Im now on cd22 and started on cd12. The witch is due cd28, do I keep going or wait til next time and start earlier? I did miss two days on cd 17 and 18. Do you think I may have missed it? My friend was told by a nurse that you ovulate during the last few days of your period, ever heard of this? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back