The two week wait...5dpo i think!

But it's fainter than yesterday's.. I'm thinking a chemical xx

Hmm think u need to get a better test. have u posted it in the other thread?xx

Yeah I'm scared now tho!.. The test yesterday came up with in minutes and has stayed pink.. So I was expecting the same this morning.. I have done yeah but no one is online. X

Thanks Hun.. Il go get a frer today.. I'm hoping I am 9-10dpo for it to show up x

Grab a superdrug test if you can the lines are more prominent so easier to spot early on. Got my fingers crossed for you hunny xxx

I never rate frer tbh. SuperDrug it tomorrow

It's was one hunni.. Boohoo! I have one left x

More symptoms for me. Yesterday I had light cramping and AF isn't due until Saturday, I never get cramps so early before AF. Also, when I wiped I noticed the tiniest spot of blood on the tissue. How much blood should there be with implantation bleeding?
Today I'm still crampy and my boobs are quite sore. I also have a 'fuzzy' feeling in my abdomen. Can't think of a better way to describe it!
I think I'm now 8/9 dpo but going to wait until the weekend to test.

When did you OV?

Officially one day late.. Cd31.. I Always spot on cd30 then have a light flow today.. Maybe I've just missed the spotting or i O'd later ? I don't have a clue.. My body is keeping me guessing xx

More symptoms for me. Yesterday I had light cramping and AF isn't due until Saturday, I never get cramps so early before AF. Also, when I wiped I noticed the tiniest spot of blood on the tissue. How much blood should there be with implantation bleeding?
Today I'm still crampy and my boobs are quite sore. I also have a 'fuzzy' feeling in my abdomen. Can't think of a better way to describe it!

It could be a small implantation bleed.. Fingers crossed x

I had spotting for 5 days wih my implantation bleeding. Just a bit pink when I wiped (I didn't have mine until 6 weeks though)

It could be a small implantation bleed.. Fingers crossed x

Well I've had one more tiny spot of blood. I'm not convinced... A bit crampier today but it feels like AF cramps :-( Though still quite early if it is. Argh this is so frustrating!
I'm probably just picking up on things that aren't even relevant, but I noticed last night the veins in the very tops of my legs are really prominent and blue?! Just had a quick look now and it's the same in my boobs! A little lighter though....
This has been the slowest week of my life lol

Also (sorry to keep going on about possible symptoms but I'm driving myself crazy with them!) when my bf got home from work yesterday, I was in bed dozing, he came and laid next to me, said hi etc and I got the strongest smell of nuts and asked if he could smell it, he said no. I asked if he'd eaten nuts today and he said he had a handful around 11am.
Then a little later I asked if he could smell 'heat', which he laughed at because patently you can't smell heat! Haha... I was adamant I could smell something hot and he then said he'd turned the oven on about 5 mins before.... I could 'smell' the oven from upstairs?!
Am I going mad are could these all be symptoms too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back