The two week wait...5dpo i think!

Nope! No such thing as relaxed! Once you know how to read your fertility signs, there will always be an agonising tww! I sm not even ttc, had sex once this month with a condom and started spotting, all of a sudden I am as anxious in my tww as I was when ttc my son.

I long for the days with my first 2 pregnancies when I had no clue about when I ovulated and there was no tww! My first pregnancy was a result of ntnp for about 9 months and I didn't even have a clue about what ovulation really was! Af was 10 days laye before it even occured to me I could be pg! That pregnancy ended in mmc then I got pregnant the very first time we had unprotected sex (a few cycles later) and I only tested on day af was due because I was tired and remembered feeling that way first time round.

Then I learned all about cycles and ovulation and we ttc for the 2nd baby and I had one chemical before conceiving him. No going back once you know all the ins and outs! Ignorance really is bliss when it comes to testing!

Symptom update!

8dpo - very sore boobs! :)

Feeling hopeful!

Anyone els have any symptoms??

I hope I'm not too late to join the party. I think I ov on may 11 (my birthday as it happens) and we dtd on 5,7,8 and 11th.
Symptoms
DPO4 - woke up blotchy, so hot and flushed. Headaches
DPO5 - headaches again, stabbing breast pain, belly button pulling from the inside, feelings of hunger that wouldn't go even after eating.
DPO6- headaches, tingling in breast, salvating a lot, feels as though there's something stuck in my throat. Stomach cramps
DPO7 - tired, headaches, cramps, on and off tingling in breast, spotting pink, then brown and pink

It's just our first cycle so not holding out much luck. I'm not due on my AF until next Saturday and jn goingvtobhold off in testing to see if she's late

How's it sound?
Good luck everyone xx

Ooh lots of symptoms there ladies! :)

I'm feeling so queasy it's unbelievable! Also quite crampy and very tired. Oh and a major headache from hell do to not sleeping.
Not sure where I am in my cycle as didn't use opk's this month but should be due on now. Too scared to test tho

xx

Hey Jojo & Mel

Welcome, all our welcome to add comments...its a long tww! :)...All sounds good to me and not long now til we can start testing! waaaheeey!!!
This is my first cycle too and i do feel the same.... nervous and excited but don't want to get my hopes too high!

Mel...id test :D

Babydust to all us ladies xx

Evening ladies,

I'm still feeling about the same, headaches from hell, thirsty and slightly painful nipples more so left ( same as most cramps) had abdominal cramping last night as if AF was coming and an increase of CM tonight.

Had major craving for salt recently too ?!?!?!?! Xx

Oh and temp went from 36.3 to 36.7 this morning xx

Before i got my bfp after ovulation one day something like 7dpo i felt really really sick, i was sick a little but it was just fluid, also i had right bad cramp, it was annoying me soo much i went to bed early. i also had the minorist sore throat ever on and off.

i had a triphasic chart that dipped at 7dpo and then shot up and then shot up again but just for 1 day, i got my bfp 15 dpo after testing everyday, i think that was the day AF was due but im unsure. your not out till AF arrives and your not gaurennteed to get an early bfp, some people do, some people dont

here is my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4457a7/?i=5213590&

hope that helps

Your chart makes me feel positive my temp also dropped 7dpo and is going up again FX.

How is everything progressing with you? Xx

Morning ladies..

I resisted testing so early today ... holding out until wednesday!

I haven't been temp charting this month (wanted a 'what will be, will be' month) but really wish i had now!

Thanks for sharing this laalaa...Its looking good for you lucy :)

Morning jojo... lol

I think im 8-9dpo... :)

Roll on testing!! i cannot wait x

Morning :)

My spotting stopped... That's weird, right? I mean if it were IB. Then wouldn't it go on longer?

Woke up thismorning so crampy until I had a cuppa.

Not always hun, not everyone gets it...it can range from just a wipe to a couple of light spotting days :)

Id say its all looking good FX

My bbs were kinda itchy today but idk if that's my bra.

Funny thing is that the night before last I had a VIVID dream that I had implantation bleeding then BAM I spotted!

Do-do-do-do. Do-do-do-do

Mine are sore to touch but i do often get this before AF shows up so i am completely in the dark.. it will be a surprise if i am pregnant as its only our first month!

Ohhhh wow really!!?...you need to keep us updated!! :)

I had weird stabby feelings in mine a few days ago, then yesterday a bit achy, but they don't hurt.

Ill be vey surprised if I am as it's our first cycle too

The symptoms are very similar to the pregnancy I had in October 2011 that ended in mc but last year I was rushed into hospital with severe abdominal pain only to find out that I had a LOT of gallstones that were blocking my organs to the point where is be dead now if something wasnt done. I was told then that the possible reason for my mc was that my body was fighting the gallbladder so much there wasn't anything left to maintain a pregnancy. Now they that's sorted I'm hoping when I do get a bean if will be sticky.

blimey!!..glad you are all sorted now... i too was meant to be trying this time last year but faced problems..just needed a minor op and its sorted now too :)

Really hoping we both get a BFP ...some do catch first time eh :)

When is AF due for you? mine is on Friday!

...Not long now!

going to keep busy!

FX to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111