• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The riots

Water cannons aren't legal here or something, but good old dave can sanction them if he sees fit! I really hope it stops soon, I don't want our country turning into another Libya :( and also, massive :hug: to our NI ladies, who have seem all this and worse xx

I feel so sad this morning :cry: don't want to go outside to see the damage :( our grandparents will be turning in their graves :(

Hope everyone is ok, dreading tonight :(

Xx

This is heartbreaking. My thoughts are with the police who are working round the clock, those who have lost everything in this senseless greed and terrorism and the people going out to take part in the riot cleanup.

Cant believe what has happened over night, hope that everyone who lives in the affected areas is ok.

Im about to switch on the news :( I dont really want to.

A friend on facebook actually wrote that he had no idea what all these riots are about. Sad state of affairs.

I cannot wait to see what are noob of a PM has to say.

I cannot wait to see what are noob of a PM has to say.

Me Neither, the sad excuse for a Home Secretary has made a complete hash of what I imagine was meant to reassure the public :shock:

'Robust policing' my arse - the police have been squeezed and squeezed then squeezed some more yet we're still to believe they have it under control. I'm nit having a go at the police, they're doing an amazing job considering, but they need support from our Government! Most of whom are on holiday ffs!!

It's hit crawley now apparently...like flexi and those others who are around. Elgar mummy just told ne a baby was stollen from its mum for an hour! How awful is it all!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Elf mummy*

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I'm half and half on praising the police, they did what they could but evn they were beating on him, the only way he got out of that and got them to stop beating him was to tie a black shirt round his face and actually pretend he was rioting. They left him alone then so he was able to get home safe but he almost got blown up and the police beat him black and blue. Fair enough cops are doing what they can but it seemed they were at some point protecting the rioters more than they were the victims.
I don't know whether to stay or go to his tonight they're apparently threatening to go for Chiswick tonight.

All these 'important' government figures should not gone on holiday at the same time!
XxX

---
-

OH was working in croydon last night and our car didnt survive the night, smashed up good and proper!

This is an absolute joke!

It's going to hit Manchester tonight I reckon so it'll be our other car next no doubt!

Rahhhhhhhh!!!

---
-

My OHs working in Slough today and ive told him that the very second it kicks off I want him to leave, job done or not! I'll answer to his boss! I want him to he safe and not sticking his neck on the line for a few pennies! Chances are he'll be fine and not even affected, but I don't want to risk it!

I have no idea whether I'm safer somehow trying to get to his for the night or stay tight in Chiswick and hope it doesn't come this far up.
Trust David Cameron and his cronies, slightest bit of trouble comes up and he runs with his tail between his legs.

my guess is they will go central tonight, maybe oxford street/knightsbridge way as the surrounding areas have nothing left :(

i work in sloane square in chelsea and the shops have been done here but only a few, there is a Tiffany and Chanel shop on the corner, if anything kicks off i'm getting my arse out of here asap!!

sorry about your car loopy lou :hugs: xxx

, if anything kicks off i'm getting my arse out of here asap!!

I dont blame you :( I really hope the Birmingham riots dont spread... all my family live close to Brum :( I moved to Northern ireland in feb and I thought it was bad here :( xx

Theres an armed police pressence on oxford street today so they obviously believe theres a chance of oxford street tonight.

yeah its got to be oxford street, i can't believe it wasn't targeted last night!?

lets hope our government pull their finger out today and get this sorted before tonight!! xx

We have the welsh police in Croydon now. Apparently there's burnt out cars , cash points ripped out, windows smashed, shops looted! So sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back