• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The riots

Does anyone know if the e3 is still running properly? I'm trying to get my OH here while I can because its seeming safer here than where he is right now.

OMG the riots have hit me!!! Manchester 3 hairs been torched , bloodyhell

they're shutting down Birmingham center at 5 tonight. Its already kicked off there :(

Swinton , Manchester, Salford have all shut down now. don't know where our very own night hawk is. (being serious we do have a man go about Swinton dressed as a superhero)

Im supposed to be going to bristol tomorrow to see my nan but she lives pretty close to the center. Im going to keep an eye on the news tonight and see how it is there. I might just give it a miss though.

This is all so shocking. Has erin been on today? She's in Nottingham, I also think she might be w.orking today

OH is still stuck in Croydon and just watched a police officer get stabbed in the neck! I am horrified!!

These poor innocent people!!!!

---
-

LoopyLouize
When was this??? So worrying! :(

Shit Charlene! Stay safe! I'm now even more convinced I wana go to my parents!

Pushca - it was about 3pm today. It was a community support officer x

---
-

Salford pricent is in Uproar, Manchester and my uncle works there :'( hope he's okay!!!!

Shit! It's hit manchester now???? God help this country!

---
-

Yes! It's pathetic! I think it's gonna hit me soon :( its 4 miles away now

Oh no :-(

Where abouts in Manchester do you live chick?

Is there anywhere you could maybe go for the night?

I'm in Wigan at the moment with my parents, staying clear of Manchester x

---
-

Im in Little Hulton, Salford :( the rough side unfortunatly

Just edited my above post , daft phone sent the msg before i finished the post.. ...

Oh no :-( your pretty close aren't you! X

---
-

I 100% have major respect for paramedics and firefighters right now. Attending to injured people and getting injured themselves in the process, only to keep helping injured people whilst injured. Respect.

UPDATE: Mcdonalds has been burnt down, Magistrates court and primark

Sirens are going off again here. I'm getting paranoid as hell I keep hearing footsteps. Its just the cat but it's disturbing being this on edge.

this is so horriffic :-( respect to all the services. and ladies please, STAY SAFE. I'm moving to Dudley in a couple of weeks... not sure I really want to now :-( :hugs: to all xxxx

childrens services in salford has been evacuated! its just not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back