Called In Sick!

Rachaellius

Reaction score
I feel a bit naughty today I called in sick at work! I just feel too tired/stressed and poorly to go in though! I finished work yesterday and my ankle was massively swollen, could barely walk on it at all last night :( it kills!!!
My gums have all swollen aswell, really need to get to the dentist to see if it's an infection!
Plus these riots are really getting me down as i'm sure they are with everyone else too, I couldnt sleep at all last night though I was so worried! I work in busy phone shop literally just outside of birmingham, and yesterday when I was in we had police outside the store for most of the day and although it's not been hit yet, although places very close by have been. There was such a horrible atmosphere there yesterday and I actually feel really scared to go in.

So i've decided I work damn hard, i'm having a rest today! And i'm going to try and avoid the news, i'm only scaring myself!

Hope the riots aren't affecting any of you guys and that you all and bumpies are okay :)
x x x

I don't blame you hun! I would do exactly the same! The ones in Nottingham are getting a little to close to comfort for me! X x

relax today hun...must be stressful being so close to it all

I feel a bit naughty today I called in sick at work! I just feel too tired/stressed and poorly to go in though! I finished work yesterday and my ankle was massively swollen, could barely walk on it at all last night :( it kills!!!
My gums have all swollen aswell, really need to get to the dentist to see if it's an infection!
Plus these riots are really getting me down as i'm sure they are with everyone else too, I couldnt sleep at all last night though I was so worried! I work in busy phone shop literally just outside of birmingham, and yesterday when I was in we had police outside the store for most of the day and although it's not been hit yet, although places very close by have been. There was such a horrible atmosphere there yesterday and I actually feel really scared to go in.

So i've decided I work damn hard, i'm having a rest today! And i'm going to try and avoid the news, i'm only scaring myself!

Hope the riots aren't affecting any of you guys and that you all and bumpies are okay :)
x x x

I dont blame you hun, I hope your having a lovely chilled out day ands taking it easy xx

Thanks ladies, i've hardly done anything today! Had a bit of a sofa day :D not had one of those in aaaages!! Felt a bit guilty at first cos we're so short staffed atm. But I think it was me covering and doing so much overtime in the first place is why i'm so run down today
x x x

Sounds heavenly! Ive got my older kids outside playing result! and ive got the baby asleep so im thinking cuppa of tea and munchies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back