the positive line disappeared! but was defo there!!

Susan Hunter

Reaction score
I am now 5 days late for my period and have done a first response test which came back apparantly negative so I decided (in my wisdom lol) to take the test apart to see if I could see more clearly and I could see a second pink line!! The thing is it wasn't where the result window would be but further down out of sight.....this is confusing me, so I decided to do another test. A cheapie strip test, I waited and there it was a possitive result, I shouted my boyfriend and he saw it too, but after about a minute this line has disappeared.

Am I pregnant??? I really hope so. My nipples have been standing on end for about 2 weeks now, which they never do, I have lower back pain, have been having headaches and peeing loads among other things, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks xxx

hey have you tried a cbd or aclear blue i dunno lol i thought it would e to early to tell 5 day over when your period is due. test again in a few days or tomorro i dunno lol when i found out when i was pregnant i was 8 eeks over my period i thought it was just me being stressed sorry if im not much help on this but the symptom seem that your might be dont want to get your hopes up hun xxx

I think you need to get you a clear blue digi.

I have never heard of a positive line disappearing - i presumed the colour was some kind of dye.

As for the first response one you pulled apart, i don't know how they are made enough to be sure that the line you found isn't supposed to be there and means nothing.

Finger crossed :)

I read that if the line disappears it is not positive, as it could be just when the test get "wet" and a line could be visable but a positive test dont disappear.. But you hcg level could still be to low to show up a positive line fingers crossed for u x

This happened to me, i dont think you take it as a positive unless it stays there for 5 mins or so
xxx

Ive heard others having this but it was just too early to tell. I think really if you have to pull a test apart then you really need to get another in a couple of days or go see doc sorry I couldnt be of much help good luck and fingers crossed xxx

i used clearblue digital after a few negative cheapy tests and it came up straight away saying im preggo! :dance: so really good luck to you and i defo recommend clearblue :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back