The Nails Thread

Tia those are my kind of nails they're gorgeous. I love pointy nails too x

Been dying to post here for ages

Full length stilettos

ra5emure.jpg

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I want my stilettos back :( I'm scared I cut the little one to shreds with them tho lol.

Theyr lovely netty - brave woman getting them sooo big! - I'm sure OH will appreciate these in his back LOL ;) xxxxx

Wow netty they are just fab! So vampy and glam but how the Hell do you do anything? (cook? undo buttons? not poke yourself in the eye? :lol:)

xxxxxxxx

Wow Netty there amazing!

How do you wipe your bum? Haha xx

I'm curious about netty's bum wiping too hahah x

Last edited:
Love the shellac. Had to get that rock in there ;-) that's fit!!!

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

There was this lady (heavily set) on tv with longggggg nails they were curling in and the guy asked how do you wipe? And she says qtips(cotton buds) boke!

Xxxxxxx

There was this lady (heavily set) on tv with longggggg nails they were curling in and the guy asked how do you wipe? And she says qtips(cotton buds) boke!

Xxxxxxx

Oh nooooooo! That is just so horrible, surely not!!!!

Last edited:
Me and OH don't think she wipes atall either that or she must go through tubs and tubs every time she does a number 2 lol I don't see how a cotton bud can clean you after the loo. I couldn't even clean Jackson with cotton buds I'd need tonnes!

Xxxxx

I'm curious about netty's bum wiping too hahah x

Lol its pretty easy i am used to it now..secret is lots of loo roll

Heres my latest
ymeqe8eh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Me and OH don't think she wipes atall either that or she must go through tubs and tubs every time she does a number 2 lol I don't see how a cotton bud can clean you after the loo. I couldn't even clean Jackson with cotton buds I'd need tonnes!

Xxxxx

I think she meant qtips to get it out of her nails after. Lol!!!

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back