Nails Inc Offer

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hi Girls!
I'm on a mission to re-instate my pre-baby high maintenance status!!

I've started waxing, using fake-tan, doing my hair (instead of slapping it back while wet!), putting my face on (nearly) every day!

I know this might sound petty to some of you, but it's what makes me feel confident (and I need that right now!)

So, I can't afford the gel nails anymore (got them off while I was pregnant), I'm going to try the Nails Inc A&E treatment and oils and do my own french polish (did a course years ago, hope I can remember how!)

Anyway, the reason for this rather long winded, blow my own trumpet post is this -

Skymag has an offer on - 20% off at nailsinc.com plus a free polish if you spend £50!

So I ended up with three offers!

Took the 4 for 3 offer, then got the 20% off and got the free polish!

MAGIC!

All you do is enter SKYMAG at the checkout!

xxx

What are there products actually like? I've heard of them before but never shopped with them. You sure snapped up a few deals there though, well done you!! :clap:

Hi Nicola,
I've tried their colours before and I've always been really impressed, they are sort of gel like when dried (if that makes sense!). I used to use Jessica nail stuff....but can't afford that anymore!

I'll let you know how I get on!

xxx

Yes the Jessica stuff is expensive, I've got a few nail repair type ones (and one made especially for after wearing gel/acrylic nails since I've been without nails during pregnancy/newborn days etc) and they are good but I've never invested in their colours (not really a big colour fan) so will be good to see how you get on with these ones, although drying in a gel like state sounds great. I like the look of their French kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back