Acrylic Nails?

K X

Reaction score
I want my nails done for Rebecca's christening on Sunday, but I have a bit habit of biting my nails. :oops:

Do ur natural nails need to b a certain length for them to do the nails? Coz mines are bitten down bad :roll:

I love acrylic nails,not sure i can have them done at the mo though cause of the fumes :( ,they cut your nails really short before the do it hun so don't worry about that,go get them done,i always feel really good when my nails are done :D xx

Ive never had them myself but ive heard of someone who was a bad nailbiter getting them done and actually breaking the habit because of having them on.

hi im a nail tech / hairdresser it doesnt matter what lenght and you will be fine with fumes as long as you go to good salon it will have air cleaning units

I used to have mine done and I was a terrible nail biter. It's fine to have them done but best not to have any sore bits as sometimes the stuff they paint on can sting a bit.

I've had mine done a few times but the bloody acrylic won;t stick to my nails :wall: I use the glue on ones now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back