The Nails Thread

Aww that's a shame Hun maybe one day you will give it another shot ?? I have been looking at the CND shellac and vinylux what's the difference between them? Also I was told you need a certificate to purchase there polishes and not sure of mine would one I finish

I use both of these. Shellac is a power polish, like a hybrid, it goes on like polish but wears like gel. It's cured under CND's UV lamp. I love it as there is no buffing of the natural nail and is so easily removed. It can last up to 2 weeks but some of my clients get 3 to 4 weeks. You can add glitter, foil, additives to it and also layer lots of the colours to come up with new ones.

Vinylux is a new type of nail polish which was launched last year by CND. It can last up to 7 days (its not a gel polish so no UV lamp required) You don't need a base coat (it already has base coat properties in the colours). The top coat has something called pro light technology, which means that it hardens in normal light. So kinda like the longer it's on the longer it can last. It also dries in 8.5 mins so no more sitting round for 20 mins, then walking out and smudging your polish. I had it on my toes for over 5 weeks with no chips.

Kinda went off on one there but I love CND lol

Oh that's explained it thank you so much:)
I don't know If I pass my acrylic course they would accept that so I could buy from sweet squared?
I've heard of so many different polishes like opi, gelish i wasn't sure which was best
It's a mind field out there haha

I can pm you their number so you could check with them?

There are so many different polishes/gels out there sometimes it's good to try a few to see how you get on with them.

Lots of people say Gelish is really good too and Nail Harmony have an educator in Newcastle so not too far from you x

Oh please Hun I tried Emailing but got an automated response.
Yes gelish is closer to home might be worth a shot if I manage to pass this course haha
I really shouldn't but I've been looking at the coloured acrylic on YouTube and in dying to have a play, also having a look at the nail art I read it's just normal acrylic paint? I need to but a nail art wheel an have a play

y3age7u8.jpg
treated myself to some gelish.

Angela, sorry hun, I completely forgot to send you S2 number, do you still want/need it? Love that colour of gelish and white tips look good. Were you pleased with them?

Don't worry about it Hun, if you have it to hand yes please.
I've heard good things about there polishes but think I might try nail harmony as gelish has a lovely range of colours

I was very pleased with my first French acrylics but I need more practice

There lush.. these are mine 3 weeks ago
e2yby8us.jpg

And now they look like this
ny6a8e6e.jpg

New ones next week though

First attempt at sculptured gel nails xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413276815803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413276815803.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 23
I've always had pretty decent nails, but boy are they growing at a rapid pace now I'm expecting! Having to file them right down every week.

I saw a video regarding nail art design in Whatsapp. In that she drops multi type of color of nail polish one by one into one cup of solution within some time it spread over the cup in circle shape. And then she take one small stick and make slit cross on it then she pip her finger inside and make that design to attach on his finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back