The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Miss J it looks like Im in the 2ww with you!! fertility friend has finally got her act together and puts ovulation at cd 30....im cd 33 today so 3dpo....so looks like i wont need to start the provera after all and can start the clomid sooner rather than later
Problem is we didnt BD on cd 30, but we did bd cd 28, 29 and 31 so hopefully that will be enough.

Also looks like DH wont be having any sex on our 1st anniversary now tho, but like i just told him its not like he doesnt get it on a regular basis anyway...

how amazing ould it be to get a bfp on our anniversary tho!!! (*will not let myself dream*)

xxx

Omg Bella we could both get anniversary BFP's! :yay: I'm 2dpo so you're a day in front. Eeek!

My AF is due a couple of days before my anniversary I think so really hoping we get BFP's! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Good luck girls, anniversary bfps would be great for you both im keeping my fingers crossed x x

I know it wood b the best present ever!! So excited miss j xxx

Glad I've got a 2ww buddy! :yay: x

Has anyone heard from Lara?? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

no not heard anything.

Miss J i have just gone through my little stash of tests and i have 35 cheapie opks and 5 CB digi opks!! hmmm! what do i do with them!!

xx

9dpo for me!! No symptoms though so not holding out hope x

I don't have any - am going to hold off as long as I can.

Thanks hun - I've got mine crossed for you too!!! Xx

Urgh, 2dpo and I picked up a cheapie hpt and considered POAS...! I didn't though lol. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

lol Miss J, hold out on the testing!! will be worth it!! what DPO are you ment to test?

Nicky i know how you feel with the telling people because i feel exactly the same, ive only told who i HAVE to because im scared of having to explain it over and over again to people if things go wrong!! cant stop worrying!
ive got my midwife appointment on the 5th, my early scan on the 10th, and doctors appointment on the 20th Busy in JULY lol xx

you know i dont understand my pregnancy ...
my first day of last period was 25th May...
i had a positive ovulation test on the 14th June (day 21)
then had a positive pregnancy test on the 21st June (day 28)
my cycles are usually 30 - 33 days long
so i am finding it hard to work out my dates and stuff... plus is 7 days past ovulation not too early to get a positive pregnancy test? unlessi olulated twice that month and had already ovulated once early on when i got the postitive ovulation test!! so confusing!!! xxx

so if the ovulation test is right miss J i was only 7 DPO when i got my positive! i used a clear blue digital xx

Maybe you ovulated earlier Tina? You'll find out at the scan hun! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back