The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

:yay:

Going to try my hardest not to test early this time! :whistle: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Omg my nipples are so so sore! I know it's only 2dpo but feck!! :( ouch!!

I've got 4 x Clear Response tests, 4 x FRs, 2 x Clearblue Digis and about 45-50 cheapies!! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

ahahahaha my nipples were sore the whole way trhough my 2WW - just tender to start with but then 12/13dpo and still now it was like they are on fire!!!! xxx

Lol. Isn't it a sign of high progesterone? Fx it's a good sign! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I'm not sure hun! My boobs feel absolutley massive this morning!!! x

I think it is... :think: not going to Google anything this time! Hopefully the 2ww will go quickly! My sister is getting married next Jan and I need to tell the bridesmaid dress fitter whether I'll have a bump! Eeek I hope so! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I hope so! :pray:

Trying not to get over excited but it'd be perfect timing for a BFP cos of the bridesmaid dresses and my anniversary! :yay: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Wooohoooo!!!!I didnt realise my picture had changed on my ticker!! eeeeek!!! xx

Good luck Miss J .... and dont panic if you have no symptoms, I didnt and still dont have any!!!

Another ltttc bfp would be amazing!!!

Been a bit of an eventful week for LTTTC!! I'm sure Miss J will be joining us very shortly!! xxx

Thanks girls! Got a stuffy nose this morning, hope it's not the start of a cold! :( x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Did you? Lol! I'm only 2dpo though, too early for symptoms? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

yeah i had it twice. early on and then towards the end. but remember i put it down to being in the pool at work all the time!!

I've just ordered another CB digi off ebay - ha!! xx

Hmm. I'll bear it in mind! It seems to have gone now I'm up and about! I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot!

:yay: for another digi! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

haha you make me laugh - i bet you do symptom spot and i'm gonna bet on you testing at 6dpo this time!!! xx

Ha Ha!! I think you're probably right! But I do want to hold off the testing! I did consider doing one every day throughout my 2WW but that'd be a waste! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Haha - yes it would be a little bit of a waste!!

We are going to chris' mums to tell her today :) We think its only fair because my parents know. My sister cried so much!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back