The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Yeah arrived today!!! Not sure whether I should wait till the morning to do it! X

Up to you but I reckon it should work ok? Did you get one or two? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Just got one. I'll save my wee now then and do it in a bit x

It's up to you hun, save it for fmu if you want to? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Did anyone else feel like their ovaries were bloated around ovulation?! I know that sounds weird, just hoping it's a good sign. Best BD again tonight I think!

hun - i never felt a thing. My ovulation came as a complete shock! One day i had very negative opks and then the next they were positive!! I only had cramps in my 2WW xx

Did anyone else feel like their ovaries were bloated around ovulation?! I know that sounds weird, just hoping it's a good sign. Best BD again tonight I think!

Mine felt swollen, like they were going to pop out of my side lol. My left side was really tender as well. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Totally fine..I woke up the next day feeling much better. I had stitch like pain earlier but aside from that, nothing. Fx! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Good i'm glad about that! You had me worried!! Did your consultant ever call back? Must be so frustrating for you! x

No he didn't, bit gutted cos he'd always been so helpful when we had seen him. I wonder if I ovulated twice? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Is it possible to ovulate twice?? Either that or your eggys just werent quite ready to pop when you got your positives?? i dunno im crap at all this ov business!! xx

I think you can...I need to Google! Lol. Hopefully we caught it, BDed the night before and after the intense pains. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

So far, Google says you can't ovulate twice. More likely that ov failed the first time then tried again and released 2 eggs, maybe that's why it was more painful a couple of days after my pos ov test...I'm going to have a guess and say I'm 3dpo tomorrow and see what happens. :wall: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back