The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Oh is happy but panicking a little bit. I feel sick! And cannot stop peeing!!! Also my boobs are still killing! X

Yeah Chris wants me to do another at the end of the week just to make sure it's still positive! X

The nerves are kicking in now for the whole what if something goes wrong situation! X

I'm sure all will be fine!! It feels so weird knowing there's a little bean growing inside!! X

I'm gonna ring hopefully tomorrow and make an appointment with my consultant and ask him!! He also said he'd give me and early scan x

That's great hun, mine said the same. :) so glad you don't need the 100mg! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I know!!! I still cant believe i had written this cycle off!!x

BIG CONGRATS NICKY HUN!! its normal to have cramps hun i had them and back ache for a long time... its ur little baby getting comfy inside its new home for the next 9 months!
missj im sending you a bfp in the post for your anniversary gift ( if you dont get it the stalk got lost) and will be there shorrtly :)

thank you hun :) Was a big shock as i was sure af was on its way!! xxx

just read that a woman with PCOS has a 45% chance of miscarriage?? I'm quite scared now!!! x

Aw thanks Minxie! X

Nicky, step away from google (or wherever you read that lol), go out for a walk or something with OH or maybe out for dinner, relax and enjoy! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

It was google lol!! Freaked me out!! Fingers crossed i wont be in that 45%!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back