The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Ha ha that's so good - shows what doctors know. I'm so happy for you hun it's fab to see bfps on here. I bet your over the moon xx

I just believe it - wasnt expecting it at all!! OH is taking the approach of yes be excited but we need to get through the first few weeks first!! god damn men!!

Omg Nicky!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so chuffed you get to throw that 100 mg in his face! Wooohoooooo!!!! Xx

Sent via Tapatalk.

haha thanks hun!! I'm gutted you didnt getyour BFP!! You better get it this cycle!! xxx

Ah thanks hun. I'm feeling a bit daunted though, the fact AF is due on my anniversary which is also our 2 year mark of TTC...I feel terrified!!!

Ah I'm so excited for you! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Dont be terrified!! You had such a good month last month - its only going to get better!! Plus the fact its your anniversary is a good sign!!! How are the coming along? xx

At least you ovulated miss July - I never got a positive but think temps went up today. God knows what's going on :( xx

Keep testing hun - i really chilled out this cycle and look where its got me :) never believed the whole chilling out theory!! haha!!

Keep going with your opks and you'll soon get a positive! xx

I'm cd12 today and feel nothing at the moment. I didn't feel anything last time til cd18-19 anyway so fx it goes the same way but with a different ending! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

your opks you've been doing were looking good tho hun!! Keep going - i want an ltttc bump buddy :) xxx

I've got to go for bloods 7 days after positive opk so not sure when to go. My temps are rising and my cm has all dried up so feels like I should of ov. I guess if temps stay up I'll get the bloods done 7 days after the rise. Am sure won't get a positive now though.

Keep positive miss July - definitely your turn next xx

Hun - i was dry all the way through - its a side effect of the clomid!!! x

:pompom: congratulations nicky :pompom:
Soooooo chuffed for you xx
I've done the chilled approach this month fx I could be ur ltttc bump buddy but I don't hold my breath anymore af due Sunday xx

I agree with Nicky, I was dry too. Definitely keep going with the ov tests, if you're worried you're not oving, maybe give your consultant a call and see what they think? x

Nicky - I hope to God I can be your bump buddy too ! Save me a seat in Tri 1! :pray: x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back