The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I'm stuck today with working on the Olympic torch relay. Will try get one tomorrow. Still feels like af is on its way tho too!! X

EeeeeeKK!!!:shock:

I think it is!! :)

Should show better when it's drier, take a photo next to the window on plain white paper!

So excited for you!! Massive FX for next test!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Yikes!!

I'm stuck at work till 6 so won't be able to look at it again until then!! X

Yeah I know I don't know how I'm going to cope all day now!! X

Eek Nicky so exciting!! I think you're right, I can see something, and the fact you've been having cramps but no AF is a good thing!! Can you pop out at lunch to get a frer? Massive fx for you xxx

Better to be busy, today should fly!:)

Had a mess with the photo, hopefully you see the line better!:)

xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340084304.980354.png
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340084304.980354.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 55
I can't see it on my phone the pic is too small! I'm goblins have to try not to think about it all day! However my boobs are so sore and heavy! X

:pompom::pompom::pompom:Just looked at the first pic again and I'm pretty sure it is a BFP!!:pompom::pompom::pompom:

FRER or diggi should do the trick, in fact, treat yourself to both!;)

xx

Last edited:
:wave: hi, this my third cycle on clomid, before i usually start on day 2 but this cyle my doc told me start day 3, it worked I teste positive on lh surge test cd21 which was on 14/06/2012 and me and my hubby did it for 3days consecutively, my bbt was 36.2degree celsius on 14th, 15th, 16th, then on 17th bbt rose to 36.5degree celsius till dateand I'm still charting, today my boobs are aching, nipples soft and very sensitive.

Fingers crossed for you Nicky...hope the day passes quick!! :) x

Hi posuagwu, welcome to the thread! How are you getting on with the charting? I've thought about doing that too but I'm not sure I totally understand it lol. What day are you on just now? Fingers crossed for you too! :) x

Ooohhh come on nicky - good luck hun I really hope this is it. Xx

I'm out this month, no positive opk and ewcm has dried and gone. Am charting so will carry on but doesn't look like its happening x

Omg Nicky I think I see something! Eek how exciting!! Fx for you hun! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

It's looking so good hun! Fx you get to tell your doctor to shove their 100mg! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I have been hooked on your stories in here ladies!! Good luck Nicky!!

I am going to be speaking to my GP about starting clomid. It makes me feel really positive reading all your stories....

Im not quite sure how it would work for me though as I have not had a period since November last year?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back