The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Nicky sorry about the bfn but there's still time. When is AF due?

Mines is not due til Friday but this morning lying in bed I felt very slight crampy feelings which is a bit weird at this stage (11dpo). Who knows eh!! Hope you're alright xxx ps that is so cool you got to hold the olympic torch :)

Af is due tues or wed. I'm either 22 or 12dpo but I'm not hopeful now x

Girls i know ive said it before but i can def feel af coming. I'm gonna count myself as out from now!! x

I hope your wrong nicky but I know sometimes u just know af is on her way x x

I can tell cos ive got the headache and sicky feeling that i always get a couple of days before af and ive also not stopped eating today lol!!! xx

Sorry nicky but preganancy and af symptoms are the same so I'd say your not out til she arrives. Keep positive hun xx

I've lost all feelings of positivity - the cramps are too strong and im now suffering with my bowels - another sure sign of the witch for me. I guess clomid 100mg here I come! I expect I'll be starting it Wednesday or Thursday x

Thanks, wide awake with stomach cramps - don't know why I got my hopes up! X

How are you this morning Nicky? X

Lara, how's things going with you? Hope you're ok. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Nicky sorry about the bfn but there's still time. When is AF due?

Mines is not due til Friday but this morning lying in bed I felt very slight crampy feelings which is a bit weird at this stage (11dpo). Who knows eh!! Hope you're alright xxx ps that is so cool you got to hold the olympic torch :)

Fx those cramps are a good sign! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'm annoyed with myself that I got my hopes up!! Other than that I'm ok x

Micky i didnt fet my bfp fith first baby untill i was 9 weeks pregnant!! So the saying your not out untill af arrives is true! Chin up x x

Grr, trying to get in touch with the fertility nurse at the hospital to let them know I'm going to start on my provera today but can't get a reply at all. Might just start and keep trying. This is going to be a nightmare if I can't get through to let them know when AF arrives to arrange scans/bloods once I've started clomid!
Sorry girls, just needed a wee rant! :)

Ah how annoying hun. Can you pop in and see them? Keep trying hun, they have to pick up some time.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back