The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Ah how annoying hun. Can you pop in and see them? Keep trying hun, they have to pick up some time.

x

I'm not sure who I'd speak to if I went in to see them. I've checked all my letters to make sure I've got the right number and it seems to be the same on all :wall2:

I've started on the provera as I don't want to wait any longer. Will keep trying over the next few days and if I don't get an answer I'll speak with my GP. Now to finish this and wait for AF....

Sounds like a plan hun! How long are you on the Provera for? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

5 days for the provera...let's hope it's a quick week :) How are things with you MissJ? xx

That's not too bad hun, I was on norethisterone for 10 days then had to wait for AF to arrive, luckily she showed up quickly! Hope yours does too so you can get cracking. :)

I'm ok ta, on cd10 so just started testing for ov, got my last positives on cd18, 19 and 20 so hopefully not long to wait! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

How many days are you nicky? I'm cd16 only faint lines on opk. I usually Ov about now so clomid hasnt helped Ov - I wonder if it's working at all :( xx

I'm 12/13DPO today - will test in the morning and see what happens x

good luck nicky, iv caught on with your story while following missj's i hope its your bfp hun FX for you ill share missjs baby dust with you :) :dust:

Nicky I'm the same too scared of bfn to test. Trying sooooooo hard not to think about it. I had a drama filled day at work which took my mind off things but I'm off work tomoro and getting a massage (good to myself!) Hope I don't just lie there thinking am I aren't l! AF due Friday I'm gonna try & hold out til then. Wish me luck :roll:

I think I give up already this cycle - am disappointed didn't Ov earlier and don't they say you should Ov 5 to 10 days after your last clomid. Mines 11 days tomorrow x

I think I give up already this cycle - am disappointed didn't Ov earlier and don't they say you should Ov 5 to 10 days after your last clomid. Mines 11 days tomorrow x

I would keep doing the ov tests cos you never know, might just happen tomorrow! 5-10 days is only a guideline really, I stopped my Clomid on cd6 and didn't get positive ov tests til cd18. Don't lose hope hun. X

I've got my fx for everyone! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Thanks Hun I'm going to keep going but really dont think it's working - especially when I ov 16 to 18 on my own. If,you ov early we could be in the 2ww together xx

Think I may have just got my bfp...... Not sure if my phone will pick up the line!!! God damn not having any frers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back