The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Af cramps - bloated belly! The witch is definately on her way!

Bloody hell girlsd I can barely keep up! Missj looks like we are cycle buddies - I'm cd12 now. Nicky, don't give up hope yet and stay away from the cheapies, get a frer!!!

Kay kay ill be interested in your day21 results! I've been pushed up to 50mg to after a crap result last cycle on 25mg. X x

Bloody hell girlsd I can barely keep up! Missj looks like we are cycle buddies - I'm cd12 now. Nicky, don't give up hope yet and stay away from the cheapies, get a frer!!!

Kay kay ill be interested in your day21 results! I've been pushed up to 50mg to after a crap result last cycle on 25mg. X x

Ooh cool! Although I'm a few days behind at CD8. Twiddling my thumbs at the mo! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

P.s. Great that you're on a higher dose now, fx it does the trick! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Just BDed! :yay: first one this cycle! :shock:

Got the in laws round tonight, I'm cooking a roast dinner and feeling the pressure! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Highlight of my day - an olympic athlete popping in to our work with the olympic torch that he ran the route with this morning!! Oh and i held it and had my photo taken - eeeek!!!

Still got af cramps - not hopeful anymore!!

xxxxx

Girls please tell me that u are also super emotional. I just started crying watching the kelly clarkson 'stronger' video on mtv. Wtf is going on!! :cry:

I had that a couple of days ago!!

12dpo and just tested. Waiting for it to develop! X

Sorry Nicky. :hugs:

You got to hold the olympic torch? Cool! X

Itsbabytime - yep, I've been super emotional! I cried cos DH put his socks in the wrong basket and last cycle I got upset in Superdrug cos I saw a lipgloss and thought it was such a nice colour... :dohh: x

Cd9 today! I start ov testing tomorrow. Excited! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Just looked at my 12 dpo tests, the cheapie line is really quite clear.

Obviously no BFP will be upsetting but Clomid when it makes you OV gives you a 17% chance of getting pregnant each month so it may just take a few months..

Good news that you have a nice short cycle if no surprise bfp..:)

xx

Attachments

• C 18 12 dpo BFPs.jpg
    C 18 12 dpo BFPs.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 12
But not forgetting that some ladies get bfn's before their BFP. It doesn't mean you're out Nicky, it might not show til AF is due. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

It doesn't make you out for sure but it does make it less likely, HCG should be between 20 and 50 MIU at 12 dpo..

xx

Sorry it's a bfn for now Nicky.

God knows what's going on with mine cd15 no lines at all on opk and I would usually ov cycle day 16 to 18 without clomid. I thought it would bring it forward but doesn't seem to of helped at all :( would a delayed ovulation mean not such a quality egg and reduced chance of bfp? Xx

Sorry it's a bfn for now Nicky.

God knows what's going on with mine cd15 no lines at all on opk and I would usually ov cycle day 16 to 18 without clomid. I thought it would bring it forward but doesn't seem to of helped at all :( would a delayed ovulation mean not such a quality egg and reduced chance of bfp? Xx

No it won't mean it's a lesser quality egg hun so don't worry. I ov on cd 16 this month on clomid and I was scanned and she said the eggs were great. With my 16 day LP that means I'm on a 32 day cycle which is nice and normal. Sure you will be the same. Just give it another few days and it will happen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back