The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Ladies ive missed so much on here today! Havent had time to check as have had the worst day at work ever!!! Involving gypsies, threats and then the police!!! urgh need to sleep now!! x

Im cd10 and trying to do every other day but so can't be bothered now ha ha xx

Lol we BDed every other day last cycle with extra BDing over ov and I think we were both relieved when I was in the 2WW! As much as I hate the 2WW, its a welcome break from constant BDing! Lol! X

Aw Nicky, hope you're ok sounds like you've had a very eventful day! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'm only cd4 but both ovaries are killing me! They feel like pulled muscles and I really notice it. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

group of gypsie came in to use the pool. got a call to say they were disrupting the diving lessons and being quite dangerous. went to sort it out and they refused to leave then started threatening me and the diving coach. had to call the police and get cctv to watch the building. was quite scary!!

:hugs: I'm glad nobody got hurt though, it could have been much worse had violence erupted. It still sounds like you've had a day of it though, bet you're glad to be home. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Do you normally get AF symptoms at 8dpo? X

I never normally know when I've Ov'd Hun. This is my first 2ww ive been aware of. But from what I can remember my symptoms do usually come a week before af x

Yeah me too. I'm crampy today at 10dpo so a bit down :eek:(

So do you guys ever find you can take your mind off this? Now I'm back from holiday i am really struggling despite being in the office all day! X

I havent had much time really to think about it until today. Been so busy at work - but now i'm on a day off I cant stop thinkin about it! I find it really difficult to deal with if its bfn aswell which is why im refraining from testing until sunday!! x

yeah I have figured that at least if I wait as long as possible, then its not long until the next cycle. IF I test at 9dpo then for me, I have to wait until 16dpo until AF, which seems ages. And then with a begative at 9dpo I end up depressed for over a week after that until I have the ultimate knowledge I am not pregnant with the arrival of my period!

x

Sunday will be 12dpo for me!! i cant believe i've managed to get to 8dpo and not test - bloody good going for me!! x

Better than me, I tested with cheapies from 4DPO!

I've got my FX for you girls left to test! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Its funny how our POAS addiction is so strong that even as perfeectly itelligent girls we still do things like test at 2dpo!! ha ha x

Lol I guess desire to see a BFP outweighs common sense sometimes ha ha! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

very very nearly caved earlier - but didnt!! Have to keep strong until sunday!!

On a different note i really need these clouds to dissapear because i have 3 more loads of washing that needs to dry!!!!!

I did a load of washing this morning and now have a mountain of DH's shirts to iron. :wall: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

haha im really bad - i dont iron unless i really have too!! OH's uniform is the only thing that always gets ironed!! haha!!

I have been stalking the mamas and papas and mothercare website - naughty nicky!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back