The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I'm so sorry :( xxxxx hope I didn't get your hopes up xxx

So sorry Miss J, it's so hard not to get your hopes up :hugs: after so many OPKs and HPTs in the last 12 months and two failed Clomid cycles I've given up on testing until I'm late or I get some kind of serious sign. Like you, if I get to day 28 and no success my doc said just to start over again at CD1, period or no period.

so sorry, this is only clomid cycle 1 though and i know how hard it is but take the positive - you had really good ov tests and a regular cycle length. your bfp is just a matter of time! did u have day21bloods done to check prog levels?

Thanks girls you're all so lovely. And don't worry about my tests, I know you were only honest and I can't fault that. :hugs:

I'm gutted but as I said, it's fantastic in itself that I've had a 32 day cycle because at least it worked. I told DH my painful ov might have been a cyst bursting and therefore next cycle might be more of a success? We will have to see. :)

No I wasn't monitored for ov, to be honest after this cycle of ov tests and cheapies, I'm not sure I'm going to bother this time once I'm past ovulation - the cheapies were so frustrating.

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Sorry the witch got you MissJ but definite positive that you have ov'd and thr clomid has shortened your cycle! Get some chocolate and wine and set yourself up for a great next cycle!!!

Thanks Laura. :) x

I've already treated myself to profiteroles and rose wine tonight. Yum yum!

Day 2 tomorrow so here we go again! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hun I would ask for day21 bloods as I just had a clomid cycle complete with smiley faces, cm and strong lines on cheapies (all cd15) and then af came around 2 weeks later so a regular cycle but my day21 results were only 20 so I didn't ovulate. See my threas called 'help....'. Totally weird and unexpected so I urge u all to have some type of monitoring! X x x

I've got my day 21 bloods on tuesday - hoping that i have ovulated now!! Reading yours has made me worried! x

Don't be worried, I don't want to scare anyone but we should get checked. It may have just been a one off, its just weird!

I don't know if I can though cos my consultant didn't request them?

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Sorry missJuly . And I don't get monitored but taking month off clomid and taking macca this time to help and af due today but not here xx

Miss J I just book myself in for a blood test at doc every day 21 and tell the nurse what it's for and they're fine with it x

Yeah it is a little bit!! I'm trying not to even think about this 2WW now!! x

Miss J i think you can just go to your gp and ask for them to be done xx

Hey ladies, I went to my gp last month & had to ask her for another progesterone test. I just wanted to check it since its been over a year since I last had it done (result was 50 something). She took some convincing as she really didn't think it necessary but put a note on my file for the nurse. Guess each practice is different though.

Hmm I might have to look into it. Thanks girls x

Sent via Tapatalk.

My consultant gave me blood work forms so I can get my day 21 done at hospital. I have to get them done each month as that will then decide whether the doseage needs increasing. I'd definitely get them done.

Itsbabytime - what was your progesterone before clomid

Xx

Yeah I have those forms too hun! Getting mine done either tomorrow or Tuesday! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back