• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I've got 2 FR tests and 2 digi tests. I defo want to save the digi tests and I wanted to wait to use the FRs cos if I use one I'll obviously only have one left for 14dpo. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hope it's nice and dark for you on Monday MissJuly! If it isn't I'd give the dr's a ring for a blood test, for your peace of mind :) fingers crossed xx

Use one - you can always go and buy some more :) x

I think AF is coming. Or is it implantation? Felt a few sharp pains low down on my right and can feel mild cramps very low down now. I've been having creamy slightly yellow (sorry for the tmi) cm and just wiped and it's the same but with stringy red in it. I hope to God it's implantation but worried it's too late for it? X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Cramps have died off, just feel a mild ache now x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Thanks hun. I hope so but the CM and dull cramps are throwing me a bit! :confused: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

When my friend got her bfp she was positive her period was coming due to cramps x

I've put a pad on just in case and so far there's nothing. Still cramping. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hi ladies, i hope you dont mind me joining this thread, im on my first round of clomid TTC baby no 2. i took my last tablet on monday so not sure when im likely to ovulate, i dont want to use ovualtion kits and didnt last time and fell pregnant the first month of clomid. me and OH have been DTD every day since the 7th and will do upto about 17th so i know not to miss it.

Hi and welcome I wouldn't do every day as it lowers sperm .

And missJuly I had cramps with last pregnancy right up to near 20 weeks pregnant : Xx

Miss j - I see that line!!

Baby baby - did you test this morning? X

Thanks girls but am defo feeling the cramps! Not sure if I'm out yet. :(

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hi ladies, i hope you dont mind me joining this thread, im on my first round of clomid TTC baby no 2. i took my last tablet on monday so not sure when im likely to ovulate, i dont want to use ovualtion kits and didnt last time and fell pregnant the first month of clomid. me and OH have been DTD every day since the 7th and will do upto about 17th so i know not to miss it.

Hi hun, welcome to the thread!

Fx you'll fall quickly with this one too.

I'm on my first cycle of Clomid and got positive ov tests on cd18,19 and 20 and am currently 12dpo so only a couple more days til we know if we have been successful on our first cycle!

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

thank you ladies, Fingers crossed for a BFP MissJuly10!! I asked my doctor about the DTD everyday if it lowers sperm and she said it only counts if they have a low sperm count or below average, my husband had a sperm count and his were quite high.

Hey hun my OH has "super" sperm according to out consultant haha!!

I'm 3 or 4dpo today - in give or taking a day!! X

Ah cool I didn't know that. X

Cramps feel a bit stronger so not feeling hopeful. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member