• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Yeah I saw the post where you'd seen the consultant - exciting stuff. When is af due?? Be amazing if it works first time for you. I'm trying to stay groudnded and not get my hopes up x

AF due 21st June. How you getting on? Xxx

I take my last clomid tonight - cycle day 6. I usually ov between 16 and 18 so not sure if clomid will bring it forward. I've still a while to go yet though ha ha x

Woohoo!! Clomid cut my cycle fantastically. My first cycle on it will be 34 days compared to my usual 100 plus! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

That's a brilliant improvement, don't give up on that bfp either. X

My cycles were 140+ days before clomid! First clomid cycle was 60 days, 2nd was 43 days and this time its gonna be 28/29 days! and thats only 50mg!! x

Ooooh I'll be intrigued to see what happens to mine as usually 30 to 32. Probably make them longer knowing my luck ha x

Aw bless him lol. Alls well that ends well! X

I don't know that Clomid can make cycles longer, I've not read of it doing that? It might help you ov a bit earlier though so it might just shave a few days off - who knows? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me!! Such an emotional mess right now!!

Prob a combination of things hun, excitement, worry etc? :hugs: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

One minute I'm laughing and my usually jokey self and the next I'm either shouting or in tears over something lol!!

Lol I bet a few ladies can relate to that! Hormones are a wonderful thing lol. :lol:

Done a cheapie this morning cos I'm 12dpo...eeek!!

Nada. Well I say nada, thought I could see a line but not sure. Saving my FR tests for 14dpo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339223738.991960.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339223756.562569.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

missj i can really see something on that second pic and i meant REALLY see something! is that still a wet pic and not out of the time limit?

i hate these cheapies... if i ever fell pregnant again, and i cant anyway because of my bp but if it ever happened id use asda own brand they was brilliant with lacies bfps and cheap enough to waste i got a white line on fr and wudnt ever use them again :(

Last edited:
Yeah about 5 minutes after dunking I think? I've binned it now cos obviously it's after the time limit. But I don't think I see anything on the first pic? :confused:

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

no i think i see anything n the first pic but i do on the second, i hate linespotting for someone else incase you get there hopes up so that is just my opinion i have just woken up but im sure i can see it! id be peeing all day lol x x

Lol I might do another one but my mum is round later so not sure if I can. I'm in the bath feeling sick. Hopefully that's a good sign lol! X

If my tests are negative at 14dpo I have to start a new cycle. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

well lets hope there nice and possitive then hun fingers crossed to no new cycle for you missj

I see something on the second!! And in on my phone again!!!! Eeeeeek!!!!

Hopefully Minxie! X

Nicky eeek! I just would have thought they'd be darker. X

I wonder if I should see my GP and explain the situation and see if she can do a blood test or something to definitely confirm pregnancy or not ? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

its worth a shot hun, just tell them u keep getting faint lines but nothing that jumps out at you and says im pregnant( otherwise u wudnt be bloody ringing well not for that reason)

with my first pregnancy i didnt get a possitive test untill i was 11 weeks pregnant but im just strange lol!!! i even had them done at family planning clinics too!

id do a fr just to check (( but i was a poas addict)) as im sure i see something on second photo how many do you have?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back