• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Quoted the wrong bit - duh

;-). I updated on weds a few pages back check it out its good news! Yeah this is my sneaky against doctors orders cycle :whistle: I'm really hoping for good news but ya never know! Xxx

Yeah I saw the post where you'd seen the consultant - exciting stuff. When is af due?? Be amazing if it works first time for you. I'm trying to stay groudnded and not get my hopes up x

I am really no good at the not testing lark!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339185416.814400.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339185455.229441.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hey Hun can you see anything on it?? I'm on my phone so cant really tell x

I can sort of see something now it's dried but it's more likely an evap line. Pffft. :rolleyes: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Just throwing a bit of a spanner in the works for us PCOS ladies, but does anyone get false positives on OPKs? I stopped using them after I had a couple with really dark lines and BD'd right after and nothing...my Cycle even went on for 4 months!

I've been reading up on it and many people have said PCOS causes raised LH which Leads to false and multiple false positives per cycle on OPKs. I'm just frustrated cos I have no idea if and when I'll ovulate. CD8 today though it's an artificial start to my cycle as I got fed up waiting for a period after over 4 months and just got on and took the Clomid.

I've never had positive opks until this cycle and this is my third on clomid. Ive never heard of it x

I can sort of see something now it's dried but it's more likely an evap line. Pffft. :rolleyes: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'd go in the living room to get my laptop and have a look but in refusing to speak to OH!! X

Yeah I saw the post where you'd seen the consultant - exciting stuff. When is af due?? Be amazing if it works first time for you. I'm trying to stay groudnded and not get my hopes up x

AF due 21st June. How you getting on? Xxx

Aw Nicky how come? X

And I never got positives but I got lots of dark tests which were surges but never ov. Got my first positives this cycle which was my first on Clomid. X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

He told me off for getting emotional and crying over something silly!! Urgh sometimes he just doesn't get it!! X

Oh hun men have no idea sometimes. Pffft to him!! X

My DH thought it was hilarious when I cried over the colour of some lipgloss in Superdrug. :dohh:

They just don't get the hormonal things we go through. :hugs: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I know and I don't want to make him sound bad because he's really really not but sometimes he just doesn't get it!! It's very rare that we actually fall out!! X

Maybe just have a bit of space hun let yourselves chill out. :hugs: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Aw Nicky how come? X

And I never got positives but I got lots of dark tests which were surges but never ov. Got my first positives this cycle which was my first on Clomid. X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Found lots of threads on Baby and Bump site about false positives. I think I'm going to save my money as I was considering getting a CB Digi one.

I just don't think the Clomid's going to work for me, 150mg is a high dose and not so much as one side effect, I just need a sign to know something's happening!

AF due 21st June. How you getting on? Xxx

I take my last clomid tonight - cycle day 6. I usually ov between 16 and 18 so not sure if clomid will bring it forward. I've still a while to go yet though ha ha x

Dont write it off yet - I wrote this cycle of clomid off and have been pleasantly surprised so far! Not convinced its gonna bring my bfp this time but I'm closer! X

Jaq - everyone is different hun. Clomid doesn't work the same way for everyone, all we can do is give it a try. I've read lots of ladies found charting the best way to determine ov but I personally didn't get on with charts and found it too hard to do my bbt at the same time each day etc. I've never ovulated before the Clomid and I was put on 100mg and on my first cycle I felt what could well have been ov pains and for the first time ever, I got positive ov tests. :yay: It might not work the same way for you but it's worth a go hun as so many ladies are successful with it. :) x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back