• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I'm scared! Lol cos I keep losing it I wonder if I'm just seeing things. I guess we will know when I test again - not sure whether to wait til 14dpo or do it at 13dpo...x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Take your frer apart hun and post another picture x

I've got 2 FRs left and 2 digis. Plus a load of cheapies. I'll have to do it in a bit as DH is taking a shower then off for a hair cut so I'll do it then. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hey Miss J,

You see a FRER line better on the other side to that pictured, the matt one not the shiney one, they're easier to see dry too, for comparison see all my frers...

and some faint ones that were also bfps..

I have everything crossed for you!! :)

xx

Attachments

• C 18 13 dpo FRERS.jpg
    C 18 13 dpo FRERS.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 9-11dpo vs water.jpg
    9-11dpo vs water.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Thanks Maybe, I've attached 2 pics of the other side, still not convinced. :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339162922.172803.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339162939.997551.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

Take another when its dry you do see it better then, hang in there..:)

xx

It was dry, I tool that test a couple of hours ago I think?

I'm kicking myself for getting DH to line spot. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hang in there miss j it's still early days.

Can I ask how you ladies found your mucus on clomid. I'm cycle day 6 and last tablet tonight and getting loads of creamy cm already. I thought it was meant to reduce cm or does that happen later x

I didn't have a lot during the cycle, its only during the 2ww I've had creamy cm. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

missj i think i can see a line have you tried another cheapie? i know there tempremental but its worth a shot?

I cant see anything hun, but its still really early days, hope its good news for you xxx

Nah I've been put off, too many bfn's. :(

Going to wait til 14dpo now x x

Sent via Tapatalk.

good luck missj i have everythign crossed for you and a very good feeling about this cycle :)

Thanks Vicky and Minxie. I don't feel positive any more, just waiting to start the next cycle. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Can I ask how you ladies found your mucus on clomid. I'm cycle day 6 and last tablet tonight and getting loads of creamy cm already. I thought it was meant to reduce cm or does that happen later x

I found I had more creamy cm this month (first - and only! - month on clomid). I also thought it was strange as I thought it dried you up. It went away a few days after I stopped taking the last tablet.

Missj sorry about the bfn, don't drive yourself mad with line spotting. Just forget about POAS (as if its that easy!) And enjoy your wkend hun. Get a takeaway, go to the pics, visit some mates, go out to the shops. Anything is better than sitting analysing a hpt. Sorry I don't mean to sound harsh. Hope you're okay xxx

Nah that's fine hun you're right. I've got a weekend with DH then I'll be 14 dpo on Monday so can test when he is at work. I can't leave it too long before starting the next cycle so not sure whether to wait til 15 or 16 dpo. :think: x x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I found I had more creamy cm this month (first - and only! - month on clomid). I also thought it was strange as I thought it dried you up. It went away a few days after I stopped taking the last tablet.

Thanks Kay - I hope the Ewcm doesn't dry up with clomid. Is this your sneaky clomid cycle? Do you know if it's worked yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back