The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I'm going to do a cheapy test on Friday morning with 2MU because I'm going out in the evening and want a couple of drinks (unless I get a BFP and then I will be more than happy not to for a year or more!!) But AF will probably be here by then anyway. I'll come on here on Saturday with the result and read your messages as well!

I've been quite blasé this week and moving furniture around and stuff. For 2 1/2 years I was so careful about that sort of thing but its just not worth it any more, I feel as if it doesn't matter, I'll never be pregnant!

Good luck everyone!:clover:

Good luck :dust:

You will get your BFP, we all will, we just take a different route to get there :)

I like the positivity belfa! You're right, I hve no idea about my lp so may well just be too early. I had some weird pains/ cramps last night and this morning so hope that's sth positive!

Think I will test fri. Am going to France for the weekend with a group of friends so will have a few glasses of vino if its negative! Will prob take cheapy tests with me and test again over the weekend.

Good luck ladies! Xxx

I've just come back to my desk and there was a baby scan picture on it.....the girl I sit next to is 3months! Fortunately my immediate reaction was joy but now I'm worrying that as her pregnancy progresses I will get upset if I don't get pregnant...

I've just come back to my desk and there was a baby scan picture on it.....the girl I sit next to is 3months! Fortunately my immediate reaction was joy but now I'm worrying that as her pregnancy progresses I will get upset if I don't get pregnant...

Oh no, you poor thing. Funnily enough just now a colleague said her sister had just sent her a pic of her 3 month scan but I didn't ask to see it! Not as bad as an actual colleague but I did feel a twinge of envy all the same!

Good luck :dust:

You will get your BFP, we all will, we just take a different route to get there :)

The scenic route!

All the best to take in the worlds treasures ;)

I must admit I am now getting flushed as everyone keeps saying ill be next and I always manage to laugh it off but really, why should I? If only they knew!!

This happened to me - a colleague got pregnant and everyone said "oh Anna it'll be you next". I felt like screaming.

99% certain I'm out. Lots of crampon and brown spotting which I got a couple of days before AF last time :(

This happened to me - a colleague got pregnant and everyone said "oh Anna it'll be you next". I felt like screaming.

99% certain I'm out. Lots of crampon and brown spotting which I got a couple of days before AF last time :(

I don't get that from adults any more but recently our 12 year old relative said "it'll be you next, you're the only ones without a baby now!" Out of the mouths of babes! Luckily OH answered her jokily saying "you don't have one!" I'm glad he did because my face was frozen!

Oh no, hope you're not out. I'm day 27 and nothing yet but it could be any time now. Have a few aches and pains but nothing crampy yet.

Fx for you - are you testing in the morning?

I'm out - the spotting is getting steadily worse. I was going to test again this morning but there seemed no point. At least I can enjoy some wine while we are away this weekend.

Bring on the New Year's Eve bfp!!

Sorry LG (just left a comment in your journal) :(.

I've got a missed call but no voicemail on my mobile (I hate that!). I googled the number and it's my GP which is odd as usually you have to call for results. I'm so hoping it's good news rather than bad that they're calling!

Thanks hon - trying to focus on the positives. Going to have a nice big glass of wine tonight! Fx for good news from the gp xx

Not good news :( . Day 21 bloods show no ovulation. I'm going to the drop in blood testing at the clinic on Monday so i'll ask the nurse there if the doctor will then put me up to 100mg x

Sorry LG (just left a comment in your journal) :(.

I've got a missed call but no voicemail on my mobile (I hate that!). I googled the number and it's my GP which is odd as usually you have to call for results. I'm so hoping it's good news rather than bad that they're calling!

Oh I hope so. Let us know.

My tummy is killing me this morning, I feel sick and had some blood when I wiped this morning. Took a test in case it was implantation but it was negative so I think AF is on the way. :-( Got our work's Christmas do today so its lousy timing but at least I will be able to drink. Although if I'd got a BFP I'd be so over the moon I wouldn't care and would make up some excuse about driving or medication. Looks as if we're in the same boat London Girl. :-(

:( I hope af doesn't come Blue flower

Doesn't look like a good day for the clomid ladies!

Hey ladies. Im 3DPO now so fingers crossed for this 2WW, if not, Ill be joining you with my first cycle of Clomid! x

Thanks! I've not been feeling great actually, bit sick and really bad stomach pains which is unusual for me. I've really had enough of it all! Since being on clomid I've found that AF is really heavy for the first couple of days then almost stops! Has anyone else had that? I had to use a couple of super absorbency tampons for the first time in my life!

Morning ladies!

I found that too Blueflower, I was having to change my pads every 30mins and tampons were a waste of time and then by day 3 it was a normal - light flow. This is totally tmi but it didnt look like my af normal does, almost a shocking red colour (reminded me of the tomato sauce you get at teh chippy....sorry lol!).

How long have your cycles been when on clomid? I've just had my day 28 blood taken this morning - what a farce! I had to pretend to work that my car was going for a service as they are on high alert with pregnancy / appointments and I don't want anyone thinking I am pregnant and saying something when of course I'm the opposite! The fertility midwife was on holiday so the midwife who took my blood couldn't help me with what to do about my 21 day bloods showing no ovulation. I read a thing on the wall that said you should have bloods done at 21,28 and 35 days when on clomid. Typically, the day I pretend about where I'm going is the day she nicked my vein and I have bled through my plaster and through my white shirt - great!

OH and I agreed not to test until we speak to the clinic again. In any case the day 28 bloods will be tested for pregnancy too and I'd rather just wait for those than pee on sticks and squint for hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back