• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

i chucked it as there was no line at all not even hint and i didnt want to keep looking as after time frame it no good xx and af due in 2 days give and take a day x

dont test early like me . suppose im not out till af comes but think i am xx

I've decided not to test till 12dpo! so that will be a week monday i think. I'm not gonna put any pressure on myself.

Yeah your right your still testing eary so you still have a chance :) xxx

Morning ladies!

No I haven't tested, think I'm too early to use my FR. I don't want to waste it...but then I wonder if I should get more of them cos they are BOGOF at the mo?! Hmm.

I'm also terrified of seeing a BFN, it's unbelievable how much a negative will bum you out and put you off testing! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I know - i'm getting quite scared about it!! Gonna do my opks in about half hour!!

At least you woke up 10dpo and not 11dpo lol!
xxx

are you not using an IC missj? just out of curiosity lol. i am stalking your progress lol x

Lol Nicky! X

Minx, I do have cheapies but all the bfn's are bumming me out. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

yeah but the bfns are cos its still early!! You'll be fine xx

yeah i can see why they would they did me and i was lucky to fall on my 7th month. good luck missj, well to you all actually!! :dust: x

I just feel like 10dpo is early to test. And I thought that when we fell pregnant I'd just know and do a test and it would be BFP but I genuinely have no idea how this cycle will turn out. I'm so nervous lol. Bursting to pee so will do a cheapie but not expecting anything.. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'm gonna go pee at the same time lol!! Be back in a mo!! xx

Don't bother with those daft cheapies, they drive you crazy, the frer will be positive at 10dpo and easier to read.:)

Xx

Well i am officially 1 dpo!!! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!! First proper 2WW!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back