• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I had to wait because I was at end of AF at the appointment.. They wanted me to wait and see if I would get another AF before starting it. I know it's not going to happen but suppose I just have to go with the consultant. I've got to phone and let them know either way and then phone when I start my AF so they know when I'm taking the clomid to book me in for a 12 day scan. xxx

I havent been scanned :-( I had written this cycle off tho before it even started!! x

i found the test and it looks very pink thick and positive but i chucked it and went back to sleep as didnt think i see a line but this does look real so now im lost but i dont no if it was in time frame that the thing xx

Attachments

• IMAG0795.jpg
    IMAG0795.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0794.jpg
    IMAG0794.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 18
Go buy some frers - I'm are your gonna get your bfp! X

Hi Baby Baby,

your line looks like my 12dpo superdrug from a previous BFP, its the top one on this pic..

congrats I'd say!! :)

xx

Attachments

• C14 BFP 12dpo 2.jpg
    C14 BFP 12dpo 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 17
this is from the next day..:)

xx

Attachments

• C14 13dpo BFPs.jpg
    C14 13dpo BFPs.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 16
Maybe I love looking at your tests!!!

I'm so so so nervous x

These are my best bfps Nicky, it can happen, keep the faith and stay chilled! :)

xx

Attachments

• C 18 10 dpo BFPS!! 2.jpg
    C 18 10 dpo BFPS!! 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I have had SD evaps but I don's think that's one, look how much clearer the FRERs are deffo pop and buy one, you'll know for sure then, I reckon a diggi may even show you know...:)

These were SD evaps for me..

xx

Attachments

• C14 8&9dpo SD.jpg
    C14 8&9dpo SD.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 14
Someone slap me I have written this cycle off :( x x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Don't write it off yet, stay positive however hard it is. What day are you due to test? xx

In 2 days when I'm 12dpo. I'm being silly really cos I was expecting to be hit with symptoms and I'm not. There's little things I've noticed but not sure if they mean anything. I think the bfn's have put me off the most though. That'll teach me to test early though! :( x x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Miss j consider yourself slapped!!!! It's still early x

What's up hun? X

Got my mum over so can't do any tests! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I dunno just feeling a bit stressed about it all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads