• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I'm gonna try my best not too!!

To be honest i dont think we've BD'd enough anyway!! xx

Even tho i got 2 more smilies yesterday maybe?? x

Sorry I didn't see the other messages, I've already used a cheapie. Promised DH I'd wait til 12dpo! :rolleyes:

X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339063751.503339.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

I know. :( pfft. I'm already thinking about next cycle. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Grrrr I hate this!! I'm actually crapping myself about it all!! X

My mum keeps asking if I feel different and the truth is I don't. I thought I'd be having symptoms all over the place and I'm not. Argh I'm not out cos I'm only 10dpo but it's so hard to stay positive! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Girls, you've got me totally addicted to this thread...so much that I'm tempted to start my provera early and get everything going!! I've got my Fx for you both. MissJ, there's still time so don't rule yourself out. x

Girls, you've got me totally addicted to this thread...so much that I'm tempted to start my provera early and get everything going!! I've got my Fx for you both. MissJ, there's still time so don't rule yourself out. x

When do you start the Provera?

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Eeeek Maybe!! This is my first proper 2WW since starting ttc!!

Miss J I still have my fingers very tightly crossed for you!! xxx

Thanks hun!! When are you planning on starting the provera hun? xx

Thanks Nicky. X x

It's my first 2WW too Nicky! So nerve wracking! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I really dont think we BD'd enough!! It was such a shock!! xx

I'm meant to wait for 6 weeks after my appt and that was 4 1/2 weeks ago - so still a week and a half to wait. So frustrating waiting to start everything...especially when I've been waiting so long to get to this stage! Never mind, I'll busy myself with encouraging you girls to stay positive!! :) xx

I'm meant to wait for 6 weeks after my appt and that was 4 1/2 weeks ago - so still a week and a half to wait. So frustrating waiting to start everything...especially when I've been waiting so long to get to this stage! Never mind, I'll busy myself with encouraging you girls to stay positive!! :) xx

Ah the wait must be annoying but at least there's not long left! X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

How come you have to wait 6 weeks?? My consultant told me to start it that day! This is my 3rd round of clomid!! Hope its successful!!

Thanks for your support!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back