• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Seriously there could be 6 babies going on here if we all get our bfps!!

I know my birthday is march so near to mine too!!!

xx

Oh my OH is hilarious!!! Just asked him if we can BD now and he said now his willy needs a rest or it might fall off!! lol!! I hope hes not feeling used!! (even tho he is!!)

xxx

hi all i been testing and getting faint lines on cheap ics. nothing on fr now run out of ics nd done superdrug test today nd got faint line but it evaP as it was past time frame . so not hoping no more x

kaykay bloody hell! i wouldnt have been able to keep my cool and would have told her about the clomid! i wouldnt worry about not having symptoms. i think if you already ovulate the clomid will just boost it, if you didnt already ov your ovaries will likely hurt as they are doing something new nad the higher doese give hot flushes etc.

im out of sync with all you ladies now, only day 2! boooo

:rofl: at your OH Nicky! X

Babybaby2011 twinpack of FR tests are buy one get one free in Superdrug! Fx for you x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Are you def sure it was after the time frame?? I would get some frers from superdrug!! xx

well not sure as took it at like 5am and put it onside then fell sleep lol . xx

I dont think thats an evap hun cos its pink! Evaps are grey!! You should def get some frers xxx

Miss J - how is your OH?? Is he getting excited? xx

He's been really quiet and not said anything really. Think he doesn't want to get excited so he is carrying on like nothing is happening lol. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back