The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I'm all peed out! Lol I have a horrible feeling it'll be negative. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I hope it isn't miss j!! I've got a gym session with my fitness instructor now - ill check in again after if I'm still alive!! X

I haven't felt any symptoms today so not feeling hopeful. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Eeee a soak in the bath when you get home might help your muscles lol. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Had a lovely shower! Got she worked my arse off!! Its good that she knows about my situation aswell so i told her i had just ovulated and felt a bit worried about over doing it!! So she changed a few things for me!!

Miss J are you doing a frer in the morning? Are you 10dpo today?

xxx

Yeah I'm 10dpo today I think but after reading an ov thread in TTC wondering if I'm actually 9dpo?? I'm cd 29 and my last positive ov test was cd20 and it didn't go faint til the evening/following day. So am I a day behind?? x

Minx - yeah was darker than I thought it would be! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hey ladies, thought I would pop in to update you. I'm going to start my own thread but thought I would update as it's clomid related!

I went to the ACU today for an appt with the consultant I saw before, just for a general chat. As yous know I took the clomid from a friend, it was not prescribed from my doctor. So the consultant had no idea I had taken it. Naughty girl that I am :roll:

Anyway I'm on cd 16 and I managed to get her to do an internal scan (sneaky!!). She took one look at the screen and said "on my! are you sure you haven't taken anything???". I was mortified lying to her but said "eh no!" She said well you have 4 massive follicles ready to pop! She said it's highly unusual (for someone not on meds) but not impossible and means I have a higher chance of having non-identical twins. The 2 big follies measured 22 and 17 (mm?) and the others were a bit smaller. She said if it was an IUI cycle they would be very happy with that although some docs would abandon the cycle due to risk of multiples. She also mentioned my lining was 7.5 and that was good (have no idea if it is or not). It was weird to see them on the screen but also v cool :dance:

She told me to DTD tonight and tomorrow to maximise chances. I have to say I'm kinda shocked the clomid worked so well! I thought because I've had no symptoms that it just had no effect on me and cos I already ov!

FX ladies and if it's non-identical twins then so be it eeeeek :shock:

Flipping heck Kay Kay!! Let's hope me you and miss j can be clomid bump buddies!!! X

That's fantastic Kay! Get BDing hun! X

By the way have just worked out I'm cd30. I wonder if I counted wrong and I'm only 9dpo which means I used my bloody FR at 8dpo! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hmmm I would count from first neg opk I think. I cant remember x x i think ur 9 dpo hun thats how i would count it, i got poss opk on cd 19 and neg next day so counted tht day as cd1

Last edited:
I'm sure you're meant to which makes me 9dpo! Oh my gosh lol no wonder my FR was bfn. :dohh: x x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Haha Ohhh well I'm not 1dpo yet then!! Saving my wee to do another test soon!

Yes but it was a good mistake cos now you have an extra day!!

I'm really nervous now as to how I feel if I dont get my bfp this month!! I'm trying to keep myself grounded but I also at the same time feel very very relaxed!! X

I'm totally the same hun I feel like I've been so chuffed with my ov tests that if I don't get my BFP I'll feel robbed lol. But trying to stay calm and rational! Got some mild dull cramps at the mo....fx it's a good sign! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'm gonna test again in about half an hour!! I've never had a positive Opk so I think that's why I'm a bit doubtful that it wont happen. Seems to good to be true! But fingers crossed!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back