The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Like nicky has sai its a better mistake than counting a day behind :) good luck missj x

I reckon you might be surprised Nicky! Fx! X

Definitely true Minxie. Got backache at the mo which I never get have had it for about 2-3 days x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I hope so!! I hope you, me and Kay get to be bump buddies! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Oh I do hope so! Would be lovely to go through pregnancy with you ladies!

Just got my smiley face on digi opk, not that I really needed to after my appt but it still lifts my spirits!

Come on clomid babies! Xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm going to use my next FR test at 11 dpo. 2 more days! In the meantime I've got the cheapies although I know they aren't always reliable.

Love that Kay - come on Clomid babies!! Xx

Sent via Tapatalk.

I think that cheapie looks lighter hun? Does it look it to you? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

This is fab nicky, you're def ovulating!

My OH says if we have a girl we will need to name her Chloe cos of the clomid :rotfl:

Oh my god - thats our name for a girl too lol!!

Well we have three choices for a girl - chloe, lucy or ella

I really really really hope i catch!! and you two do aswell!!

xxx

Looking good hun! We've got the name Grace for a girl. DH just commented my boobs look bigger and nipples a bit darker. God I hope we are pregnant! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

It's sounding really positive missj! Love the name Grace. Have everything crossed for you! :pray:

Nic we are ov buddies, man I hope we get our bfps! Xxx

Ahhhh yeah we are!!!! Never thought about that!!! Eeeeek!!!! If we all get BFP's then we can place bets on who gives birth first eeeek!!!! and it could be 6 babies lol!! xx

Til I see 2 pink lines my cynic hat will remain on my head lol.

I reckon you've got a good chance hun, how fab is it that on your last 50mg cycle that ov has worked out perfectly! :yay:

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

It's sounding really positive missj! Love the name Grace. Have everything crossed for you! :pray:

Nic we are ov buddies, man I hope we get our bfps! Xxx

Thanks hun! X

If we are pregnant I'd be due around the second week of February I think? That's near DH's birthday! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back