The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Yikes - back to being excited again :) eeek!!

Thanks Maybe!!!

Miss J - dont do a frer till fmu tomorrow. If your OH's spermies havent met your little eggies i'll be very suprised!!

xxx

I'll be gutted I really had high hopes after the ov tests so fx fx fx! If if tomorrow's test is bfn then I'm waiting til 14dpo. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Oh bugger Miss J, I didnt know you had multiple positives, you're the only person I've seen that happen to, as i haven't seen it often I'd assume it's not normal and I'd be mentioning it to my doc..

The only true way to confirm OV is an ultrasound, I'd really push for one next cycle.

Hoping that you had two eggies and get a BFP though..:)

Xx

Yeah I got them cd 18,19 and 20 but by evening on cd20 they were fainter. I did some researching and apparently long surges are possible including when more than 1 egg is released. That would make sense as I felt AF type cramps on my left then the next day on my right. And for a few days afterwards my right side was fairly painful I got sharp pains when I went to the loo, when I BDed it felt like sharp pressure on my right ovary....never felt anything like it. My consultant said we would prob release several eggs and be likely for twins but I thought that was a general thing for Clomid? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

We get told the same thing about the multiples hun! I'm waiting another hour then i'm going to do another cheapie - not sure if i'll do a digi tho! x

I guess you'll know for sure if it was OV if AF or a BFP is here by 14 dpo...:)

Xx

Maybe - just one more question!! lol! When do i count myself as 1dpo? xxx

I saved my pee in case the cheapie was dark just in case. X

I have to start norethisterone again if not pregnant so.... We'll have to see.

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I think you've def ovulated so shouldnt need the norethisterone. Its weird to me that he told you to do that. I wouldnt take it too soon! xx

He said it would bring on AF and he thinks the only reason we wouldn't get pregnant from the Clomid is if i don't ovulate which would mean I'd need the norethisterone to being on a period.

He really doesn't think we will have a problem falling pregnant. I wish I had his positivity!

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Ok lunchtimes tests which have made me even more excited!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338984830.792722.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1338984844.142243.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1338984855.060407.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1338984872.843710.jpg

Do you think it's darker than yesterday? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

It's such a turnaround from last cycle isn't it? Got everything crossed for you hun! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I know it's amazing!! Do you think it's too hopeful for me to think I could get a bfp this month? X

No I think you have a good chance, it'd be fab to call the doc and say you don't need the 100mg! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back