The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Can you see anything on it hun?? Remember 10dpo is still really early xxx

Thought I could but no, think it's bfn. :( x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Don't lose hope! It's still early days. I'll have a proper look once I've taken Chris to work and I'm on the laptop x

Ok hun. I'm only on my phone so the pic is taken with my iPhone which isn't great quality. But you're right, 10dpo is still early. X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I've had a look - there could be something there but i really am the crappest line spotter!

Just dont do your frers!! Keep going with the cheapies!!

I'm saving my wee now for next ov test! Do you think it will still be positive today? x

hiya missj have you thought bout turning pic negative on comp? its clutching at straws i know. i didnt get bfp untill 15dpo!!

Thanks Nicky. Yeah I reckon it might be a shade or two darker hun. Exciting! X

Minx - no cos I'm using my phone so can't edit the pic. I don't mind cos I know 10dpo is early so fx. :) x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I really want to go pee now but just dont think i've held it long enough!!

Ok I've peed - should I be concerned that I got the empty circle?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338973875.706630.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1338973889.029011.jpg

Today's is def the darkest cheapie but no smilie face!! Ohhh confused!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338977698.915855.jpg

Hmm. I think it looks like yesterday's so expected a smiley face. Do another cheapie later and see what it's like before doing a digi. But the surge doesn't always last more than a day so maybe it's coming down? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Although I reckon you might be yet to surge going by that last pic? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

So i wouldnt neccessarily get a smilie today? Eeek i'm panicking now!!

Don't panic, if anything at least you BDed last night and this morning. Keep going with the cheapies cos they might yet get darker. I don't know about the smiley face though hun, not sure what to suggest. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

i really hope this isnt like a fake ovulation lol - that cant happen can it? x

Hey Miss J and Nicky, so pleased to see your OV tests!! :)

I wouldnt doubt that both of you have OV'd those lines are great and at a reliable dpo too! :)

Wishing you both lots of luck along with the others too...:)

Miss J, honestly don't just test with cheapies, they are shite! :mad:

Stick with FRERs they are so worth it, even my 20 miu pound shop were better, I'll bump the thread so you can see my BFPs for comparison, for when you get yours! :)

Lots of baby dust to all!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Xx

Thanks Maybe - should i not be worried then that i didnt get a smilie face then today then even tho the cheapie was better? xxx

No don't worry Hun, with clomid the surge can be shorter, I've had that before, enjoy, chill and get busy!! :)

Xx

Thanks Maybe, when I saw my ov tests I thought I'd better get an opinion from an expert lol. My FR last night was negative so I do feel bummed out but theres still a chance for me as I'm only 10dpo. Is it ok that my tests were like that for 3 days? They did get fainter by the afternoon on the 3rd day though. X

Nicky I don't think it is fake cos they seem to be getting darker. Don't forget I've had 2 smiley faces this cycle, one on cd13 and the other on cd19. Definitely keep going hun. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back