The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Hopefully tomorrow's will be even darker! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Great news on the ov test Nicky, go get busy! ;)
Well I had my GP appt today and it went well. We went over everything and I've now got a prescription for provera and clomid. If I don't start a period in the next week and a half I'm to start taking it for 5 days and the wait till AF then clomid day 2-6. Scan day 12 to see what's happening and then bloods on day 21. Actually feeling quite excited about things now and just can't wait to get started x

That's great Eclair! Fantastic news! It's such a relief when things start moving. :) x

Sent via Tapatalk.

I've just had a thought....

This time last year i had a thread about wanting a fathers day bfp - obviously didnt get it last year but..... ovulation has come in time for me to get it this year! Massive massive massive fx!! xx

Aw that would be lovely. I've got everything crossed for you. My FR tonight (someone slap me!) was a bfn...I'm really going to try and wait to test now cos the disappointment is awful. It's still so early though, why the heck do I do this to myself? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

If you really feel the urge just use your cheapies hun. Have you done another cheapie today? Dont use your frers xx

No I used a FR. DH tried to talk sense into me but I was curious to see if anything would show up and it didn't. :(

Going to spend the day tomorrow making cupcakes to cheer myself up. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I'm finishing my cake off now - will post a picture when I'm done! Can't wait to do another test tomorrow!! X

ermm im not sure actually! Chaz is the best person to ask that one!!

Its one of those herman cakes!! Cant wait to try it tomorrow! Eeeek just BD'd! What are our chances of being bump buddies?! x

That'd be fab!! I don't feel so confident after my bfn on the FR though but reminding myself it was silly to test so early. I'm 10dpo today eeeeeeeeek!! Not long left! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Forget that frer hun!! I'm sure you've done it! I just woke oh to bd again lol!!

Had a bit of a silly moment where I thought why am I getting excited - af will just arrive in 14 days anyway!! But I'm just gonna relax about it now!! And hope for the best!! Xxx

Ah I've got everything crossed for you it'd be so cool to be bump buddies!

10dpo today eeek!! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back