The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Feel rubbish!! Been looking forward to this time off work as well :-(

8dpo?? Bloody hell!! That's going quick!! Are you tempted to test yet? X

I know im not LTTTC and iv been very lucky in my journey and im truly blessed. but i would like to wish you ALL the best of luck and hope that you all end up with your little bundles of joy..... or sick, poo and erm.. more poo :)
iv been reading everyones reasons/journeys on clomid, ivf ect and you are so strong and brave!! i really take my hats off to you all and have the umpmost respect for you girls...
lots of baby dust from me to all of you :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun - its hard but we have each other xxx

Hi girls,

Can I just ask at what point your side effects kicked in? I'm on CD4 and have taken my 3rd dose of Clomid 150mg today, 2 more days left.

Also, is anyone else on 150mg? It seems lots are on 50 or 100. The consultant put me straight onto 100mg. I have this round and 4 more afterwards of 150mg....or, I was thinking that dependent on my 21 day bloods, I might do this cycle at 150mg and if the progesterone is still <1 then maybe up it to 200mg for 3 months as I'll have enough tablets....thoughts...?!

Jacq x

I have caved and done some cheapies but I'm going to be good now cos it's early (been saying that since 4dpo!) x

Minxie - thanks hun. X

Jaq my side effects came on pretty much straight away. I'm on 100mg but have read of ladies on over 150. I personally wouldn't up the dose yourself as there is a risk of over stimulating the ovaries which can be dangerous so I would just go with what the consultant has prescribed. Better to be safe than sorry. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I haven't heard of anyone doing 200mg hun - id look into that a lot first.

My symptoms kicked in a couple of days after starting the tablets and lasted about a week or so.

My day 21 bloods before clomid were <1 too. Not had them done on clomid Yet tho x

Miss j - my cheapie is coming soon :) just going home to do it x

Woop!

I'm going to do one too cos I am bursting to go lol. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Caved!! Am the worst at refraining from POAS! I am a pleb. :rolleyes:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338806054.715197.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338806077.264605.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

Its pretty much the same as the last one i did yesterday i think. hang on and i'll post a pic of them all together xx

Oh yeah, I reckon it's a touch darker. :) x

Sent via Tapatalk.

i feel so so different this cycle too!! Not sure why - everything just seems right. If you get what i mean! xx

Definitely, I've felt it this cycle. :) I feel really content. Even if this cycle isn't a BFP at least it's helping my ov.

I so hope our cycles are a success! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

It's still early hun, I didn't get my dark lines til cd18. Did you say you got yours at cd29 last cycle? X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Well I Ov'd day 29 but didn't actually do a test cos I'd given up! I only know I Ov'd then cos my cycle was 43 days!

I'm not expecting a day 14 ov this time I'm hoping for around day 20 x

I haven't heard of anyone doing 200mg hun - id look into that a lot first.

My symptoms kicked in a couple of days after starting the tablets and lasted about a week or so.

My day 21 bloods before clomid were <1 too. Not had them done on clomid Yet tho x

Thanks Nicky, my progesterone was actually Less than 1 when I was on 100mg Clomid! Hence why I'm considering 200mg if this cycle's 21 day bloods don't show any improvement now I'm on 150mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back