The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Thanks missJ hopefully my GP will put my mind at rest about things today. I'm just so worried I'm going to make a mess of things! Re your testing, I think I'd be the same - I've even been testing my ov...knowing its not going to show anything but can't help but have a bit of hope before it all begins! x

Why not write down questions you definitely want answered? We made little notes so we didn't forget anything.

I was the same hun, I used ov tests in previous cycles too! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hope your ok Nicky - don't worry about drinking its good to let your hair down. Speaking of which my clomid started yesterday and wanted to take it at night. Was out all day and pretty drunk so ended up taking it when I got in on a belly full of wine. Do you think that's ok? Google didnt say anything about clomid and alcohol.

Good luck with the testing miss j! Hope you get your bfp xx

I have only had one cocktail while on Clomid but that's my own personal choice, I wanted to avoid it completely but we were on a night out so thought why the heck not lol.

Thank you hun! x

Hey ladies sorry about last night/this morning!! Things got a little out of hand!!

The big fallout wasn't between me and Chris. It was a friend of ours who feels very very strongly about out situation. She is a bit younger than us and has a beautiful baby boy but she feels guilty that we are older and stuck trying!! So she wouldn't shut up about it and that she was going to have a baby for us. Doesn't sound major and usually would have been laughed off - but we'd all had a bit too much to drink!! Anyway me and a friend tried to walk her home - usually a ten minute walk took 2 hours! Whilst oh and her oh followed behind us at a distance!!

Argument sorted all friends again but my god I feel ill this morning - still haven't managed to get out of bed!!

Anyway sorry again :-( x

:hugs: Understandable hun especially when you've all had a few drinkies lol. Glad it's all sorted though!

The only thing that'd cure a hangover for me was a McD's breakfast and a coke! Sounds awful but it worked! x

i dont normally drink which is what has annoyed me more but i needed to let off steam! Feel shit that it was just after taking the clomid too - hope i havent ruined any chances of anything! x

I'm sure it's fine hun. I took my clomid with alcohol so I'm hoping it's ok ha ha x

Saving my wee now to do a cheapie!! I've got like a tight feeling in my ovary area so fingers crossed!! X

Today is def a lot darker - still not positive but it came up really quickly!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338901565.239227.jpg

I think it's looking good Nicky! Defo darker! Here's mine. :) x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338902129.331897.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk.

I swear I can see a line on that!

Just got home and this is what my Opk looks like!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338907115.658887.jpg

It's looking so much better than last cycle! FX your positive is round the corner! X

Just woke up from a 2 hour nap. :shock: do you think so hun? I wasn't sure but going to just throw caution to the wind and do a cheapie each day, I can't be bothered to try and fail to stop myself testing lol. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I think i can. dont wanna get you all excited tho!!

I'm currently saving my wee to do another - been holding it since i did the last one but gonna wait a bit longer!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back