The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Lol Nicky I've read that Clomid can mimic pregnancy symptoms so I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt! Don't want to be disappointed. :( x x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Just feel run down hun. Can feel my throat going which is usually a sign that I'm burning myself out!! Slept most of yesterday and didn't wake up until 10am today. Could go back to sleep now tho!!

My cheapie was a little darker today but still nowhere near positive!! Gonna do another later - my addiction is kicking in again!! X

Good luck ladies. I start my first cycle of clomid tomorrow!! Eek. When do you ladies take yours? I'm on thyroxine too so thinking I should take separately x

I'm CD2-6 hun - I'm on CD12 currently and im really hoping i ovulate soon! What is the thyroxine for? xx

Yep me too and start mine tomorrow. Should we take with food or does it not matter?

The thyroxine is due to my thyroid levels being slightly high and it can be one other factor that affects fertility. I usually spot for 4 days but only had 2 this cycle so am hoping they may be taking effect and the clomid will also help. What day do you usually ovulate x

I dont have regular cycles at all. Before the clomid my cycles were 140+ days. First cycle of clomid reduced it to 60 days so i ov'd day 46 and my second clomid cycle was 43 days so ov'e CD29. Im hoping its shorter again this time or i get my bfp! xx

Wow that's great so definitely working for you. My progesterone was borderline so I could have sub optimal ov. Am hoping this will work for me and help with spotting too x

My cycles were over 100 days too and I started Clomid days 2-6 and got positive ov tests on day 18,19 and 20. My cycle will be cut down to 33 days which is amazing! Hoping it'll result in a BFP but feeling really apprehensive at the mo! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

You had anymore niggling signs yet miss j??

I can not wait for the 100mg!! Seeing how your cycle has gone makes me miffed that they started me on 50mg!!!

Wow that's been great progress. My cycles are a regular 30 to 32 so intrigued to see what they will do for me. Did you suffer many side effects x

Mega hot flushes and Mega mood swings!!!! Be prepared hun!! xxx

Eek - I've pre warned hubby to expect this. Do the side effects kick in straight away and only for the days you take them? This cycle is going to be awful wondering what if!! I've ordered my cheapie opks and wondering about pressed again as can't clomid cause less Ewcm?? Xx

My symptoms didnt kick on straight away. Always a couple of days after i'd started taking them and they last just over a week! Its one hell of a week in our house!! xx

Ha ha doesn sound like much fun. I hope I feel ok at work too. Still it will all be worth it if we get our bfps xx

My work are understanding about it and know when to leave me alone!! They also always take the time to talk to me when they know i need it! Love where i work its like a little family!!

I'm sure you will be fine hun!! Are you on 50mg or 100mg? xx

I've not told any work peeps as only started in jan!! That's nice you have a support network there. I'm starting on 50 and then it will be increased if my progesterone isnt a certain level xx

if i dont get my bfp this cycle then i start 100mg next cycle. I'm back at the hospital to get ym 100mg prescription on the 11th june. Really really hoping that i wont need it! xx

Nicky I hope you don't need the 100mg but if you do I'm so excited to see what it does for you.

My belly has felt queasy/like I have butterflies at times and still having twinges but that's about it really. 7DPO is still early though!

I also suffered hot flushes and mood swings, I had a tiny bit of nausea but it wasn't too bad. I took my Clomid first thing in the morning but some ladies take it before bed so they can sleep through the effects but I didn't find the side effects that bad.

Hopefully we will all get BFP's and kick June's arse!!

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back